This article explains how to alter the FTP servers in WHM. In your VPS and Dedicated servers, you can choose between two types of FTP servers. Pro-FTPD and Pure-FTPd are the two options. Pure-FTPd is the default FTP server that comes pre-installed on your server.
Let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Select the “Service Configuration” option from the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Then select the “FTP Server Selection” sub-option.
4. You will enter into a new page.
5. Select the “Pure-FTPd” server.
6. Click on the “Save” button.
7. You will find the server is installing.
8. Then you will get a message that the “pureftpd started successfully”.
In this way, you can alter the FTP server using WHM. Hope you understood everything clearly. For more information do visit Webhosting UK website.