In this article, you will learn how to back up a MySQL database using phpMyAdmin.
Here is how to back up a MySQL database using phpMyAdmin:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on the “phpMyAdmin” option from the “Databases” section.
- Chose the “Databases” tab.
- Select the Databases, then select the structures you wish to backup and click on the “Export” button.
- Select the “Custom” option under the “Export Method”.
- Scroll down and find the “Output” option, and chose the type of “Compression”.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Once the backup process is complete, you will have a copy of your database saved on your computer in the format you chose.
- It is recommended to regularly back up your database to ensure that you have a copy of all your data in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
This was the simplest method for using phpMyAdmin to back up a MySQL database. Contact our support staff if you require additional assistance; they will support you in any time of need.