This article will explain to you how to access the website after installing an SSL certificate if you are unable to do it.
Let us see how to solve this issue:
1. Sometimes you may face this issue because a DNS modification of your domain’s ‘A’ record is required for SSL installation.
2. You may still be finding your domain using the old DNS settings after installing SSL.
3. The changes should usually take effect immediately, but if they don’t, you can still access your website using the cached DNS information.
4. Allow for a few hours for the updated DNS settings to take effect. Your website will be accessible once this process is done.
5. Furthermore, before viewing the page, make sure to clear your browser’s cache as well as your local DNS cache.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You may now simply resolve this issue on your own. For affordable SSL certificate plans, you can visit our website.