Webhosting UK COM Ltd., of Suite 2, 7 Commercial Street, Morley, Leeds LS27 8HX. Webhosting UK COM Ltd., is a
company registered in England and Wales under Companies House registration number 6471390 (“Webhosting UK COM”)
These additional terms apply to Amazing Website. Our main terms of service also applies, which is incorporated into these additional terms by reference.
- “you” and “your” refers to the customer bound by this agreement.
- “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Webhosting UK COM – the other party to this agreement.
- “client account” refers to the account that is created at the time of you signing up for the service which can be used to manage your website(s), any orders, and your contact details.
- “content” refers to any kind of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, goods, products and services or other materials published on the service.
- “service” refers to Amazing Website.
- Amazing Website Free Plans
- 1.1 You may create up to a total of five free websites under your client account.
- 1.2 You may not create more than one client account. Creating multiple client accounts as a means of bypassing the limits imposed under Clause 1.1 is expressly prohibited and may result in the suspension or deletion of your client accounts and any associated website(s).
- 1.3 Each free website created under or as part of the service includes, and is limited to, one web page.
- span class=”ul__number”>1.4 Free websites have a limited feature set which may be varied at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion. No guarantees are provided that features present or advertised today, or marketed as a forthcoming feature will be available or continue to be available thereafter.
- 1.5 You must log in to the Amazing Website editor for each free website hosted on the service at least once every six months, otherwise that website shall be considered abandoned and may be suspended or deleted without notice at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 1.6 We do not provide any form of technical support for free websites hosted under the service. All help and support is limited to the information published on our knowledge base and questions posted on our forum. Answers and solutions are not guaranteed.
- 1.7 While we never take this action lightly, we reserve the right to suspend or delete any website – whether hosted on the service for free or otherwise – at our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, any content that violates our acceptable usage policy.
- 1.8 You must be at least 17 years of age to sign up and use the service.
- 1.9 Your chosen sub domain prefix must reflect your business or the industry you trade in, and must not infringe on any third party trademarks or intellectual property rights, or be deceptive in any way.
- 1.10 We reserve the right to suspend, modify or delete any sub domain without notice as and when we deem appropriate.
- Upgrades and Downgrades
- 2.1 You can upgrade your plan at any time from within the client area.We will action the upgrade once payment has been received.
- 2.2 You may downgrade your plan at any time by contacting our billing team.
- 2.2.1 If you downgrade your plan and your website is found to be exceeding the limits imposed on the plan you downgraded to, your website will automatically be unpublished and will no longer be publicly accessible. If this happens, you will need to modify your website to ensure it does not exceed the limits of your new plan before you can publish it.
- 3.1 All paid plans include free e-mail. To use this feature, you must have a domain name pointing to your website. If your domain name is purchased with us, we can help you with this. E-mail cannot be used on any sub domain provided by us.
- 4.1 During the time you are a customer with us and have an active plan under the service, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish any content you submit and publish on the service. You are not permitted to submit or publish any content on the service for which you neither own, have a license to use or permission to sub-license.
- 4.2 You acknowledge and agree that we do not pre-screen any content, but that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole and absolute discretion to refuse or remove any content saved or published on the service. You agree to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use or publication of any content, including without limitation to, its accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness.
- 4.3 You understand and agree all content made available under the service is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You, and not us, are entirely responsible for all content you upload, post, transit or otherwise make available under or within the service. We do not control the content posted via the service and as such cannot be held responsible for nor can guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality.
- 5.1 As the software we make available to you under the service is web-based and is continuously evolving, we cannot guarantee its compatibility or performance in terms of your use of the service and the compatibility of your website(s) across different web browsers.
- 5.2 While we take every reasonable effort to ensure the site designs we make available under the service work across all modern web browsers, it is impossible for us to guarantee your website will work as expected, especially as browser vendors update their software regularly. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure your website works as you expect before you publish it. We recommend you test your website against modern browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
- 5.3 You expressly understand and agree that:
- 5.3.1 Your use of the service is at your sole risk and responsibility. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Webhosting UK COM expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 5.3.2 Webhosting UK COM will make reasonable efforts to maintain the service, however you agree Webhosting UK COM are not responsible for any damage, loss or destruction of data, loss of revenue or other harm to business arising out of delays, mis-delivery or nondelivery of information, restriction or loss of access, bugs or others errors or inaccuracies, unuathorised use of your account or the service as a result of you sharing your login details, or other interaction with the service.
- 6.1 These additional terms are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to check for any updates to these additional terms which govern your use of the service.