In this article, you will find why and how to preview your Plesk’s website.
Why Preview website?
1. Plesk allows clients to preview websites that have not yet received DNS propagation by showing them as subdomains of a specific domain.
2. Even before the information about the new site has circulated throughout the Domain Name System, clients can check how the site will look in a web browser after submitting website files to the subscriber.
Now, let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Websites & Domains” option.
3. Select the “Preview” option just below the IP address.
4. Your website will open in a new tab on your computer.
Wasn’t it a simple task? Yes, you can now see a preview of your website before it is distributed all through the Domain Name System.