In this guide, we will be explaining to you how to extract the files in cPanel. Files can be extracted using cPanel, they can be compressed and uncompressed easily.
Let us follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Select the “Files” section.
- Click on the “File Manager” option.
- Select the zip file to be extracted.
- Click on the “Extract” option.
- Enter the “path you wish to extract the files to”.
Note: If you enter the directory that does not exist then it will be created.
- Click on the “Extract Files” option.
- You will find the result on the screen.
- Click on the “Done” button.
- Now, you will be able to view the extracted files.
The above-discussed method is the basic and easiest way for extracting the files from cPanel. Please feel free to contact our 24×7 team through live chat or ticket.