In this article, you’ll learn how to upload your website file from cPanel. You may need to upload your cPanel account files. The File Manager in your cPanel account can easily accomplish this.
In this example, we’re going to upload a “Report of the Day” file to the public_html folder in File Manager.
Using the cPanel File Manager to Upload a File:
1. Log into cPanel.
2. Choose “File Manager” from the files section on the home screen.
3. In the File Manager window, click the Settings button.
4. Next, choose where you’d like to start. For this example, we’re going to use the WebRoot option – which is the public_html folder. Since we’re uploading to the public_html folder we do not need to navigate anywhere else.
5. From the icons at the end, choose “Upload”.
6. Click the “Choose File” button to navigate to the file you want to upload on your local computer.
7. Select the file and click “Open“. Once the file is finished uploading you can click on the link in the centre of the screen to return to the folder you uploaded the file to.
8. We can visit the file and verify it uploaded to the location correctly.
We sincerely hope that you must now have got a clear idea regarding how to upload website files from cPanel However if you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the Team for proactive support 24×7.