In this tutorial, we’ll explain the process of submitting a ticket through the Whukhost Client Portal in a few easy steps.
1. You must first log into access your portal
2. Click the “Support” tab on the left side of the dashboard after you’ve signed in to the main page.
3. Now, click on the “Open Ticket” option.
4. Now, choose the “Department” that best fits your situation.
5. Fill in the following information after you’ve chosen a department.
NOTE : Plese click on the Access permission, If you will not click on it then your ticket can cancel or not proceed
6. Finally compose the message, add attachments if required, and press the submit button to add a “New ticket”
7. After raising a ticket, you will get a ticket ID generated by the system. Save this ID for reference purposes.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of how to use the Webhosting UK Client Portal to submit a ticket. If you continue to have problems with the protocol outlined above, please contact the WHUK Team for constructive assistance 24×7.