We have explained why backups are important and how to take account backups from cPanel in this article.
About backups:- Backups are an essential part of website management. If you keep backup copies of your website’s files and settings in a secure place, you can use them to recover your website if anything goes wrong.
At any time, you can make a backup. This is helpful if you make big adjustments to your website and don’t want to wait for the regular or weekly backups to happen. You can make complete or partial backups of your website.
cPanel comes with a comprehensive set of backup resources. We’ll show you how to use these cPanel Backup utilities to backup and restore files on your cPanel account in the sections below.
Get the best in cPanel backup tools at an affordable price with WHUK’s cPanel Hosting!
Creating a complete account backup
This useful tool will generate a compressed file that you can then save to your local machine. Please be aware that we do not allow backups to be stored in File Manager; they must be kept off the server.
To create a full backup of your web site by using cPanel, follow these steps:
1. Log into cPanel.
2. In the Search Bar of the cPanel home screen, Search for Backup.
3. Now Click on the Backup to continue.
Under Full Backup, click Download a Full Account Backup.
4. Under Generate a Full Backup, in the Backup Destination list box, select where you want to save the backup file.
5. Press Do not send email notification of backup completion if you do not want to receive an e-mail message when the backup is finished.
6. Select Generate Backup from the drop-down menu. The backup is generated by cPanel.
This way, you can get a cPanel account backup. We sincerely hope you must now have a clear idea of how to take account backup from cPanel? However, if you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the Team for proactive support 24×7.