This tutorial explains the process of submitting a ticket from the WHUK client Portal.
1) Enter the main website homepage, click on the Client Login option on the top right side of the page.
2) Enter the Email Address and password and hit the Login button.
3) After you are logged into the Dashboard click on the “Support” tab on the bottom left side of the page.
4) Select “Open Ticket” from the right side to open a new ticket.
5) After opening a ticket, select any of the departments depending on the issue for which department you want to raise a ticket.
6) After the department is selected, fill in the details with proper information. Such as Department, Urgency, Related Product.
7) Finally compose the message, add attachments if necessary and hit the submit button to add a new ticket.
8) You will get a ticket ID generated by the system after raising a ticket. Save this ID for future reference.
Congratulations! You are successful in raising a ticket using a client portal. And still, if you face any difficulty in this process, feel free to contact our customer support team through live chats (24x7x365).