You will find instructions for setting up non-standard log storage periods in Plesk in this article. In Plesk, disable IP address anonymization to protect sensitive data.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Click on the “Tools & Settings” option from the menu.
- Select the “Server Settings” option, under the “General setting” category.
- Scroll down and find the “Anonymize IP addresses” option.
- Uncheck the “Anonymize IP addresses during log rotation and collecting of web statistics” option.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- You will receive a success message as shown below.
Our knowledge base came to an end here. Check out our Knowledge Base section regularly for similar articles. Get in touch with our support staff whenever you need help.