This guide explains how to run a PING test on a MAC PC. A ping test on a Mac is a network utility that sends a small data packet to a specific IP address or domain to measure the round-trip time for the data to reach the destination and return.
Let us follow the steps-
- Click on the “FINDER”.
- Find the “Applications” folder.
- Locate the “Utilities” folder.
- Open “Terminal”.
- Enter “PING www.some-domain-name.com”.
- You can utilise the “Spotlight Search” by typing “Terminal” to access the application.
- The ping test will continue indefinitely or until you interrupt it by pressing “Control” and “C”.
Hope you liked our article. For more informative articles, visit our KB section regularly.