If you want to restart your server using Plesk and don’t know how to do it, this guide will surely help you with a step-by-step procedure.
Follow the mentioned steps to restart the server using Plesk panel.
- Log in to the Plesk Control Panel.
- Select “Tools & settings” from the left-hand side screen.
- Then you will find options. Choose Server Management category and under that select restart Server.
- It will ask you again for confirmation that “Do you really want to restart server?”.
- Click on Yes.
- Server will be restarted.
Using Plesk Control Panel, you can effortlessly restart your server. We hope you found it to be quite beneficial. We have a lot more of these KBs on our site that you can go at. Also, our staff is always available to help you with your problems; all you have to do is contact them.
For latest dedicated server plans, you can visit our website and initiate a live chat.