If you want to restart your server using Plesk and don’t know how to do it, this guide will surely help you with a step-by-step procedure.
Follow the mentioned steps to restart the server using Plesk panel.
1. Log in to the Plesk Control Panel.
2. Select “Tools & settings” from the left-hand side screen.
3. Then you will find options. Choose Server Management category and under that select restart Server.
4. It will ask you again for confirmation that “Do you really want to restart server?”.
5. Click on Yes.
6. Server will be restarted.
Using Plesk Control Panel, you can effortlessly restart your server. We hope you found it to be quite beneficial. We have a lot more of these KBs on our site that you can go at. Also, our staff is always available to help you with your problems; all you have to do is contact them.
For latest dedicated server plans, you can visit our website and initiate a live chat.