This guide will explain how to enable login announcements within WHM. cPanel user login notifications are only sent once every 24 hours for a specific username, service, and IP address combination.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “Preferences” option and click on the “Contact Information” sub-option.
- You will enter the “Contact Information” page as shown below.
- Scroll down and find the option “Send login notifications, even when the user logs in from an IP address range or netblock that contains an IP address from which a user successfully logged in previously”. Tick the small box in front of this option to enable it.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- You will get a success message.
1) If an IP address is whitelisted by cPHulkd, cPanel logs-in notifications cannot be sent.
2) Make sure that the IP address accessing the user’s cPanel is not whitelisted in WHM > cPHulk Brute Force Protection > Whitelist Management.
3) The same applies to country whitelists in WHM -> cPHulk Brute Force Protection -> Countries Management.
This way you can enable cPanel login announcements within WHM. Hope you liked our article. If you find any difficulty in doing this contact our support experts, they will help you.