You can create additional FTP accounts from Plesk by following these easy steps:
1. On your Home page, click FTP Accounts.
2. On the FTP Accounts tab, click Create FTP Account.
3. Now enter the FTP account name in the appropriate field.
4. Now specify the required directory.
5. Enter a password for the account.
6. In the next fields you can grant permissions to the FTP user and specify how much
disk space on the server the user can occupy:
* To limit the amount of disk space, type the amount of disk space in megabytes.
* Select the Read permission check box to allow the FTP user to view and download the contents.
* Select the Write permission check box to allow the FTP user to create, view, rename and delete directories.
Click Ok a new FTP account will be ready.