The following article will demonstrate how to create a Dynamic DNS Domains using cPanel. Dynamic DNS is a DNS (Domain Name System) record updating system. When you type a URL into a web browser, it requests a DNS server to transform the domain name into an IP address, which is a unique number that identifies internet devices.
To create a Dynamic DNS Domains using cPanel follow the steps:
1. log in to the cPanel account.
2. Find the “Domains” section.
3. Click on the “Dynamic DNS” sub-option.
4. Click on the “Create” button.
5. You will enter a new interface.
6. Fill in the information:
a) Under “Dynamic DNS Domain”:
1. Add a “Subdomain prefix”.
2. “Select a domain” to create a DDNS domain (for example, “home”).
b) Under Description: Add the description.
7. Finally click on the “create” button.
8. You will get a success message.
9. You can find the new Dynamic domain added to the list.
In this way, you can create Dynamic DNS Domains using cPanel. We hope, you liked our article. For more information do visit Webhosting UK site regularly.