In this article, you will find how to change the language of the cPanel account.
We live in a world where many different languages are spoken. The language can be customised to suit the user’s needs.
To change the language of cPanel. Follow the steps:
1. Log in to the cPanel account.
2. You will enter the home page.
3. Select the “User Preferences” from the top right-hand side of the screen.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow next to it.
5. You will get some options such as “Account Preferences”, “Password & Security”, “Change language”, “Change style”, “Contact Information”, & “Reset Page Settings”.
6. Click on the “Change Language” option.
7. Select the drop-down list under “Select a Language”.
8. You will find a list of languages.
9. Select the language as per your requirement.
10. Click on the “Change” button.
11. It will start saving this new locale.
12. You will get a message that the language has been set.
This way you can easily change the cPanel language. For more information do visit Webhosting UK website regularly.