X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross
    replied
    That's great to hear

Competition is still open, so you can start referring new users to join our forum and win a Hosting package and a domain name.

Leave a comment:

• Albert Tai
    replied
    Time for me to join this contest .

Leave a comment:

• Rachael
    replied
    Hello,
    to Webhosting UK Forums. We look forward to seeing more posts from you and also more referrals. Let us know if you would like to ask anything about the forum contest. All the best

Leave a comment:

• rip7420
    replied
    wow what a great contest is that! i have never seen such a contest! i will work hard for this contest. thanks to the forum team.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeter View Post
    Have referred this contest to a friend of mine named Meades. He's kinda geek. Hope he contributes well to this forum and helps me
    Thanks Jeter.

Originally posted by Pongers View Post
    Hello James,
    Shuang is my friend had just joined the community board. You can count him(Shuang) as my referral.
    Thanks Pongers.

Glad to see new referrals. I hope your referrals would meet our expectations.

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    Hello James,
    Shuang is my friend had just joined the community board. You can count him(Shuang) as my referral.

Leave a comment:

• Jeter
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeter View Post
    Have just cleared my housing dues and have gone broke. My hosting package also up for renewal

'Refer and Win' is my bet
    Have referred this contest to a friend of mine named Meades. He's kinda geek. Hope he contributes well to this forum and helps me

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Hi Ferrum,

Thanks for referring "Postman" to our forum. Looking forward to more such referrals from your side.

Leave a comment:

• Ferrum
    replied
    You're welcome Titan

You're welcome Titan, I hope you'll enjoy posting here. So please clear all your doubts and upload all the information and knowledge here. So I can get my free Domain and Hosting package once you complete 25 Posts. lol . that's right Titan ( Postman ) is my referral. hehe

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Hello

Indeed, Its really a great opportunity to share, learn and Win of course. I am really thankful to Ferrum for recommending me to Webhosting UK forum community. I was referred to Webhosting UK forum through Ferrum.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Wow once again a new contest on web hosting uk forum. I will definitely refer few people to the forum and ensure that they post at least 50 posts in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Duran747
    replied
    Originally posted by Ross View Post
    Yes, that's true. You can refer new members to our forums and win a Shared package where you can select your preferred platform i.e Windows or Linux.

Make sure you read all the rules laid by James and win a package and domain name for yourself
    Thank you Ross. propagation in process will hopefully get something out of it. Well this is something very catchy and unique. Let hope for the best( I mean ) . Thank you all for the information.
    Last edited by Duran747; 14-02-12, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zain Syed
    replied
    Hurry, Hurry, Step Right Up!

Hi!

Welcome to Webhosting.uk 'Refer and Win' Contest ! We are so happy you're here with us. Your posts and signs of excitement makes us feel achieved. Refer your friends and colleagues to join Webhosting UK forum, to be eligible for these great rewards once your referral completes 25 Posts.

You can start discussion and questions in the appropriate Webhosting.uk forum channel. We indeed appreciate your knowledge and posts on our forum.

I think this is such a fabulous opportunity to show off what we all can do. Please feel free to share your feedback or suggestions that you think might be able to help us improved on our Webhosting forum to provide our members with a better hosting environments and experiences, kindly write us at [email protected]

All the feedback/suggestions are welcome and we shall take them into consideration seriously.

Regards,
    Zain
    Last edited by Zain Syed; 14-02-12, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zain Syed
    replied
    Originally posted by Duran747 View Post
    Hello,

I heard about the contest 'Refer and Win' something which is almost for free" 25 Posts and get the Hosting package and a Domain Name, Is that true?. So am I saving on everything right? Will I get a chance to select the OS Windows / Linux? Just curious about it.
    Yeah that's true....

Its a just matter of 25 genuine posts and you can take away " Hosting package and a Domain Name".Moreover If our Judges find your posts really professional and outstanding then prize could be much better than this.

Have a good time on our forum.

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    Yes, that's true. You can refer new members to our forums and win a Shared package where you can select your preferred platform i.e Windows or Linux.

Make sure you read all the rules laid by James and win a package and domain name for yourself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X