New Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent

Looking forward to make the most of the current offer.

Comment

I will ask my girlfriend to join and start posting on WHUK and hopefully will book a new domain name for her
      Indeed it's an attractive offer from Webhosting UK

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Hi Ferrum,

Posts made in the community forums will not be considered. If you browse the forum you will see that we have a dedicated category for every product and service. We also have few general forum categories. The post made should be unique, informative and helpful for other forum members. The posts should be relevant to our industry.
        Thank you James. It makes sense. I've gone through the Forum, I see there is lot to learn and write on it. Will start now

Cheers

Comment

Oh, So am I saving on everything

Hello,

I heard about the contest 'Refer and Win' something which is almost for free" 25 Posts and get the Hosting package and a Domain Name, Is that true?. So am I saving on everything right? Will I get a chance to select the OS Windows / Linux? Just curious about it.

Comment

Yes, that's true. You can refer new members to our forums and win a Shared package where you can select your preferred platform i.e Windows or Linux.

Make sure you read all the rules laid by James and win a package and domain name for yourself
            Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
            Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
            Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Originally posted by Duran747 View Post
              Hello,

I heard about the contest 'Refer and Win' something which is almost for free" 25 Posts and get the Hosting package and a Domain Name, Is that true?. So am I saving on everything right? Will I get a chance to select the OS Windows / Linux? Just curious about it.
              Yeah that's true....

Its a just matter of 25 genuine posts and you can take away " Hosting package and a Domain Name".Moreover If our Judges find your posts really professional and outstanding then prize could be much better than this.

Have a good time on our forum.

Comment

Hurry, Hurry, Step Right Up!

Hi!

Welcome to Webhosting.uk 'Refer and Win' Contest ! We are so happy you're here with us. Your posts and signs of excitement makes us feel achieved. Refer your friends and colleagues to join Webhosting UK forum, to be eligible for these great rewards once your referral completes 25 Posts.

You can start discussion and questions in the appropriate Webhosting.uk forum channel. We indeed appreciate your knowledge and posts on our forum.

I think this is such a fabulous opportunity to show off what we all can do. Please feel free to share your feedback or suggestions that you think might be able to help us improved on our Webhosting forum to provide our members with a better hosting environments and experiences, kindly write us at [email protected]

All the feedback/suggestions are welcome and we shall take them into consideration seriously.

Regards,
                Zain
                Last edited by Zain Syed; 14-02-12, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                  Yes, that's true. You can refer new members to our forums and win a Shared package where you can select your preferred platform i.e Windows or Linux.

Make sure you read all the rules laid by James and win a package and domain name for yourself
                  Thank you Ross. propagation in process will hopefully get something out of it. Well this is something very catchy and unique. Let hope for the best( I mean ) . Thank you all for the information.
                  Last edited by Duran747; 14-02-12, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Wow once again a new contest on web hosting uk forum. I will definitely refer few people to the forum and ensure that they post at least 50 posts in the forum.
                    Satisfied with WebHosting.UK.com? Write up a review here
                    Join Affiliate Program for FREE and earn upto 300 commission per sale.

Comment

Hello

Indeed, Its really a great opportunity to share, learn and Win of course. I am really thankful to Ferrum for recommending me to Webhosting UK forum community. I was referred to Webhosting UK forum through Ferrum.

Thanks

Comment

You're welcome Titan

You're welcome Titan, I hope you'll enjoy posting here. So please clear all your doubts and upload all the information and knowledge here. So I can get my free Domain and Hosting package once you complete 25 Posts. lol . that's right Titan ( Postman ) is my referral. hehe

Comment

Hi Ferrum,

Thanks for referring "Postman" to our forum. Looking forward to more such referrals from your side.
                          WebHosting.UK.com :: Leader in Web Hosting
                          cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | CLOUD HOSTING
                          Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with Real-time Monitoring
                          Great Opportunity:: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn up to 350 per sale.
                          Follow Us on Twitter and FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by Jeter View Post
                            Have just cleared my housing dues and have gone broke. My hosting package also up for renewal

'Refer and Win' is my bet
                            Have referred this contest to a friend of mine named Meades. He's kinda geek. Hope he contributes well to this forum and helps me

Comment

Hello James,
                              Shuang is my friend had just joined the community board. You can count him(Shuang) as my referral.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeter View Post
                                Have referred this contest to a friend of mine named Meades. He's kinda geek. Hope he contributes well to this forum and helps me
                                Thanks Jeter.

Originally posted by Pongers View Post
                                Hello James,
                                Shuang is my friend had just joined the community board. You can count him(Shuang) as my referral.
                                Thanks Pongers.

Glad to see new referrals. I hope your referrals would meet our expectations.
                                WebHosting.UK.com :: Leader in Web Hosting
                                cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | CLOUD HOSTING
                                Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with Real-time Monitoring
                                Great Opportunity:: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn up to 350 per sale.
                                Follow Us on Twitter and FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                                X