Clear All

• aimiez
    replied
    Congratulations!

I hope that I can win that kind of competition too. Good job and keep it up

Leave a comment:

• smigilho
    replied
    This is a very big undertaking to do a website like that. I'm just saying that if you want to make something like this, work your way up. Start with simple websites and add functionality afterwards. This is not a 5 hour website.

Leave a comment:

• ddeepakgupta7
    replied
    Donít worry, just be active on Webhosting UK community and help forum to grow, I am s

Donít worry, just be active on Webhosting UK community and help forum to grow, I am sure you would be showered with praise and free gifts, our Admin is very kind and always appreciate hardwork and success.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Hi Albert,

You can check the ongoing competition at http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/...m-contest.html

Leave a comment:

• Albert Tai
    replied
    Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    Hi Jon,

I apologise for delay in answering this thread.

Please PM IP address of your server, I will make necessary changes in our billing system and extend renewal of your server by another 12 months.
    Ahhhhh start another competition i want to be "in" .

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    thats great.. many thx..pm sent

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by jon123 View Post
    Thx, but I don't know about profit.
    I'm really just trying to see what will work and to try gain some experience.

if your offer still stands i do have a plan. It is the same as 12 months ago but now with a 'backer'.

Without going into too much detail, I/we will be installing a couple of cams in a building and using the motion detection option we will be recording events. I stilll don't know what software to use but we already have the ip cams so trial and error really.

I am really looking for what software is best, (how much space, bandwidth, etc) and really just to try things out.
    So would be great to extend your kind offer if it is still on the table!

If not then not to worry.

thx
    jon
    Hi Jon,

I apologise for delay in answering this thread.

Please PM IP address of your server, I will make necessary changes in our billing system and extend renewal of your server by another 12 months.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Donít worry, just be active on Webhosting UK community and help forum to grow, I am sure you would be showered with praise and free gifts, our Admin is very kind and always appreciate hardwork and success.

Leave a comment:

• ceejay77
    replied
    congrats on your win

I stilll working on mine but have a plan of action and great to see some freebies up for offer..yeeha

Leave a comment:

• Albert Tai
    replied
    Lucky . I wished I was there for the dedicated server contest.

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    Thx, but I don't know about profit.
    I'm really just trying to see what will work and to try gain some experience.

if your offer still stands i do have a plan. It is the same as 12 months ago but now with a 'backer'.

Without going into too much detail, I/we will be installing a couple of cams in a building and using the motion detection option we will be recording events. I stilll don't know what software to use but we already have the ip cams so trial and error really.

I am really looking for what software is best, (how much space, bandwidth, etc) and really just to try things out.
    So would be great to extend your kind offer if it is still on the table!

If not then not to worry.

thx
    jon

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by jon123 View Post
    Wow Andrew, are you saying another year free? if so what an OFFER! unbelievable!

Really appreciated, it really is. I am obviously very tempted to take up your offer (if i understand you correctly), but I really do need to make sure that I have a plan put together on possible uses for it, otherwise it would just sit there unused.

I do have a 'sort of plan' that i was thinking about that may prove usefull.

Can i get back to you in a couple of days if the offer still stands?

many thx
    Jon
    No problem Jon

Please let me know once you work out some plan. I'll be glad if our server helps you to make huge profit.

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    I won't mind giving extending the offer for another year.

We've had fantastic contribution from the members who won and we can extend the offer for another year.

Please let me know how you want me to proceed.
    Wow Andrew, are you saying another year free? if so what an OFFER! unbelievable!

Really appreciated, it really is. I am obviously very tempted to take up your offer (if i understand you correctly), but I really do need to make sure that I have a plan put together on possible uses for it, otherwise it would just sit there unused.

I do have a 'sort of plan' that i was thinking about that may prove usefull.

Can i get back to you in a couple of days if the offer still stands?

many thx
    Jon

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I won't mind giving extending the offer for another year.

We've had fantastic contribution from the members who won and we can extend the offer for another year.

You're so kind

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    I won't mind extending the offer for another year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X