• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kamaxirav
    replied
    Free hosting and domain name - New Forum Contest

Hi
    I am new here and i want to know that can i participate in this competition and how can i become an active member of here.

Leave a comment:

• jamewhite86
    replied
    Free Hosting Domain Name

Free domain name to access your website, no matter where it is hosted.
    Of course, this service is absolutely free and we don't place any ads on your website!
    Just setup a Free URL redirection with URL cloaking (url masking) and forward it to your real website url.Thanks for share the information

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    I'm guessing that this competition finished a long time ago? If so, I'll eagerly await any new ones that are forthcoming .

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by amk2010 View Post
    well its too old post please share the news of latest contests, results etc
    We will keep you updated with all upcoming contests in the same thread. Cheers !

Leave a comment:

• amk2010
    replied
    well its too old post please share the news of latest contests, results etc

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    Hi all i am back i wanted only to check if there is a VPS contest.
    Will there be a VPS contest or not ,becasue you said that we will make a contest to win VPS ?

Leave a comment:

• sambarker
    replied
    this is really great

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Indeed, you can post and still get the Free hosting and domain name.

Leave a comment:

• KAKA
    replied
    Interesting competition, I could have easily earned the free hosting and the domain name. But now I have already paid for it. Can I post and still get a new hosting account and domain for free.

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    @ThE.BeSS
    Why don't you want to continue with your old domain name, there's no harm in using it. Well if you had worked hard building your domain then i am sure you would have
    succeed.
    Regarding FREE hosting and FREE domain ::
    Had you ever tried to go through the same offer thread once again ? You must be knowing it better then us as you already had won FREE hosting and domain

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    I had my website albtuts but the hosting expired , i had not so much success with the site , i had the domain name .co.uk for 2 years so i own the domain 1 more year ,but i dont need the domain anymore ,can the company start something with it...
    I want to start posting and i want to get another domain + host (can i do this?) ,how many posts must i make to get the domain and host
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Pongers
    replied
    Indeed, even i am trying my luck...
    Hope i'll get dedicated server or at least a VPS very soon

Leave a comment:

• WHUK-DAN
    replied
    That's Smashing! If being active on the forum provides you with the free hosting account, then there is no harm in being active. Besian, I'll suggest you to think over this as its a very good opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
    Why you sent me this invoice ,you said that you canceled it because i won the hosting and domain name
    We don't have any problem in offering the hosting package free for the next one year. If you once again start posting quality content on daily basis then we will not charge you for the hosting package. It will be FREE!

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Dear Besian,
    Your billing records shows that your FREE Hosting tenure has been completed. Free hosting was offered only for a year for quality forum post. If you need more information do refer following link :- http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/...e-contest.html
    Recently we are really missing your quality post. I can see your last post was on '25-10-09'
    Our motto behind offering FREE Hosting/domain is to attract ACTIVE forum members whcih will help our community to grow !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X