• Show
Clear All

• imabhas
    replied
    nice idea !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    Just checked, great price many thx again, really appreciated.

Just need to get the client i am after, oh and learn symphony, oh...and gain a better understanding, other than a basic understanding of flash.

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    Hi Jon

Your existing server won't be due for renewal till 28th April 2009, but I already applied good discount on the server which you can check from your billing account.
    cheers mate,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by jon123 View Post
    Maybe you could give more points to peeps who start new threads that have many replies? And on that basis, take away points from those who reply to threads that are months old!

Also, could you give me a price on the dedi I have? i may want to keep it for a couple of months and see how it goes. Funny thing is that i haven't even used it all year but now I may have found a use for it, but not sure yet.
    Hi Jon

Your existing server won't be due for renewal till 28th April 2009, but I already applied good discount on the server which you can check from your billing account.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Nice contest and has worked well too. Has already encouraged a lot of activity on the forums

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by j03 View Post
    Hmm.. So If somone had 50 posts allready, would they automatically get free hosting/a free domain? Or is it 50 additional posts from the date that this thread was made?
    Post made from 19th Jan 2009 would be counted towards the final total.

Leave a comment:

• jon123
    replied
    Maybe you could give more points to peeps who start new threads that have many replies? And on that basis, take away points from those who reply to threads that are months old!

Also, could you give me a price on the dedi I have? i may want to keep it for a couple of months and see how it goes. Funny thing is that i haven't even used it all year but now I may have found a use for it, but not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• j03
    replied
    Hmm.. So If somone had 50 posts allready, would they automatically get free hosting/a free domain? Or is it 50 additional posts from the date that this thread was made?

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by micksay View Post
    Hi All

I did not see when the closing date for the competition is, oh and does this post count as my first posting?

Ta

Mick
    Hi Mick,

As of now we have not mention the closing date but before closing this contest we will notify well in advance. We want maximum number of people to take advantage of this contest.

Posts made in this particular thread won't be considered in the final count.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    We all should forward this thread to people who are looking for free hosting.
    This contest is open for every Internet user. You can ask your friends, relatives, colleagues to participate in this contest. Along with the free domain and hosting we will also provide 24x7x365 support through Email, Live Chat and Phone.

After spending one year with us I'm sure all the winners will renew the domain and hosting package for the next year.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Once again Webhosting UK is back with new forum contest. The contest rewards are good and its a good chance for the forum members to establish their own personal or business website. No need to pay for the domain and hosting package for a year. We all should forward this thread to people who are looking for free hosting.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    High Quality post means your reply should be related to the topic and it should be helpful for the OP. Few words post won't be counted towards the final total. For ex: post like thanks for sharing it with us, I agree with you, thank you for the reply, welcome, cool, good, awesome, wow that's great, ok fine etc etc. You can post such reply to increase your post count but please make a note that it won't be counted towards the final total.

Also, posts made in this particular thread won't be considered in the final count.

Good Luck and don't miss this wonderful opportunity to establish a long term business relationship with WebHosting UK.

Leave a comment:

• dansgalaxy
    replied
    I would guess, something which benefits the community, which is helpful informative and generally ADDS to the forum.

(you could say this post was one )

Leave a comment:

• Matt123
    replied
    Hi,

It's a great opportunity for the users like me to participate in the contest and struggle to start with a personal site hosted with Webhosting UK. May I know what are the parameters for "High-quality" posts please?

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• micksay
    replied
    The Competition

Hi All

I did not see when the closing date for the competition is, oh and does this post count as my first posting?

Ta

Mick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X