This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    You can ask for one more domain once you are done with total 100 posts here.
    With how many more posts can i get another hosting package "if its possible"
    I cant post this month because i am learning ,next month i wil start posting
    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
      Also do I get and hosting package or only domain because I'm confused?
      If you fulfill the criteria you will get both hosting package and domain name.

Comment

• Its upto you the more you post the bigger package you get. Keep going and enjoy the

Comment

• Great to see competitions!

But might be nice if there was something for people with VPS like me...

Comment

• Why you sent me this invoice ,you said that you canceled it because i won the hosting and domain name

Dear Besian Bess,

This is a billing reminder that your invoice no. xxxx which was generated on 12/03/2010 is due on 22/03/2010.

Your payment method is: Google Checkout- Credit/Debit Card

Invoice: xxxx
            Amount Due: £xxxx GBP
            Due Date: 22/03/2010

You can login to your client area to view and pay the invoice at https://www.webhosting.uk.com/whmcs/...ce.php?id=xxxx

Regards,
            Support Team,
            http://www.webhosting.uk.com/support/
            Support Toll Free : 0808-262-0855
            International : +44 191 303 8069

Comment

• Dear Besian,
              Your billing records shows that your FREE Hosting tenure has been completed. Free hosting was offered only for a year for quality forum post. If you need more information do refer following link :- http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/...e-contest.html
              Recently we are really missing your quality post. I can see your last post was on '25-10-09'
              Our motto behind offering FREE Hosting/domain is to attract ACTIVE forum members whcih will help our community to grow !
              UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
              Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

• Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
                Why you sent me this invoice ,you said that you canceled it because i won the hosting and domain name
                We don't have any problem in offering the hosting package free for the next one year. If you once again start posting quality content on daily basis then we will not charge you for the hosting package. It will be FREE!

Comment

• That's Smashing! If being active on the forum provides you with the free hosting account, then there is no harm in being active. Besian, I'll suggest you to think over this as its a very good opportunity.
                  You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Comment

• Indeed, even i am trying my luck...
                    Hope i'll get dedicated server or at least a VPS very soon

Comment

• I had my website albtuts but the hosting expired , i had not so much success with the site , i had the domain name .co.uk for 2 years so i own the domain 1 more year ,but i dont need the domain anymore ,can the company start something with it...
                      I want to start posting and i want to get another domain + host (can i do this?) ,how many posts must i make to get the domain and host
                      Thanks

Comment

• @ThE.BeSS
                        Why don't you want to continue with your old domain name, there's no harm in using it. Well if you had worked hard building your domain then i am sure you would have
                        succeed.
                        Regarding FREE hosting and FREE domain ::
                        Had you ever tried to go through the same offer thread once again ? You must be knowing it better then us as you already had won FREE hosting and domain

Comment

• Interesting competition, I could have easily earned the free hosting and the domain name. But now I have already paid for it. Can I post and still get a new hosting account and domain for free.

Comment

• Indeed, you can post and still get the Free hosting and domain name.

Comment

• this is really great

Comment

• Hi all i am back i wanted only to check if there is a VPS contest.
                                Will there be a VPS contest or not ,becasue you said that we will make a contest to win VPS ?

Comment

Working...
                                X