This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barry Khabbaz View Post
    I just joined yesterday, its good to see competitions, I think they are good for forums. Although justt now Im gravediging a few old threads, to get started posting.
    The quality will come soon lol
    The contest is till on, you can be one of the winner. You can reply to existing threads or create new threads. Quality will definitely come as the time passes.

Comment

• I have a question about the hosting and domain name that i won at WHUK

Do I have the right to sell the hosting and domain name?
      is it legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
        I have a question about the hosting and domain name that i won at WHUK

Do I have the right to sell the hosting and domain name?
        is it legal?
        Yes

You can sell your domain and web hosting space to someone else. You will need to inform our Billing department once you sell the domain and hosting. Our billing department will make necessary changes in our billing system.
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
          Yes

You can sell your domain and web hosting space to someone else. You will need to inform our Billing department once you sell the domain and hosting. Our billing department will make necessary changes in our billing system.
          Oh thanks thats great

Comment

• I am so happy that i got the domain and the hosting from WHUK but is there another method or competition to win another domain for free

Comment

• Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
              I am so happy that i got the domain and the hosting from WHUK but is there another method or competition to win another domain for free
              You can ask for one more domain once you are done with total 100 posts here.
              Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
              AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

• can I get one more domain and host with + 50 posts

Comment

• Yes, for the next 50 posts we will offer you a free domain and hosting plan for a year. Once your total post count becomes 128, pm me.

Comment

• @kkOr4b : Make sure all remaining post should be of good value not just from Lounge and Fun- Stuff sections
                    You can open new threads which must have potential to grab attentions of our forum members forcing them to reply your thread and converting it into a topic of discussion
                    Last edited by Harry; 13-10-09, 11:39 AM. Reason: typo error
                    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

• With this post i will had a count of 79 so + 50 = 129 i will attend to this package but if I don't request packgae of 50 post i will go with more post like +80 or +100

Comment

• Its upto you the more you post the bigger package you get. Keep going and enjoy the
                        Satisfied with WebHosting.UK.com? Write up a review here
                        Join Affiliate Program for FREE and earn upto 300 commission per sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
                          With this post i will had a count of 79 so + 50 = 129 i will attend to this package but if I don't request packgae of 50 post i will go with more post like +80 or +100
                          You can go for the bigger hosting packages.

75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                          100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                          125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.

Comment

• How many posts do I have to do then James? as I'm confused about what I've got now
                            Web Design Services

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                              You can go for the bigger hosting packages.

75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              Also do I get and hosting package or only domain because I'm confused?

Comment

• Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
                                Also do I get and hosting package or only domain because I'm confused?
                                If you complete either 75, 100 or 125 Quality posts, you get the hosting plan with a Domain Name. What made you confused please?

Comment

Working...
                                X