X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrTWS
    replied
    Whilst I would happily have accepted some free hosting and perhaps an extra domain name, I have just been far too busy on other projects and our own forums to actually get in and post 50 senseless posts in the hopes of qualifying

I would however wish to thank whuk for their continued brilliant service and should someone at admin take pity on me, and if it means something, I have actually contributed 600 useful posts on another support forum, and over 6700 on our own forums which take up loads of time too

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    I'll go through all your posts tonight and will let you know the result.

Leave a comment:

• Mentori
    replied
    Well, I have made the posts, for first package, for the package thats it for 50 posts.
    I hope that i will win, because i tried to posts high-quality, i don't know, how you consider?

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentori View Post
    when this offer, goes down. you must tell us, a time before you close this offer?
    Don't worry we will notify well in advance before closing this contest.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    when this offer, goes down. you must tell us, a time before you close this offer?
    As far as I know, the closing date for this contest has not been decided yet so you can join in if you are interested and take advantage of the freebies on offer.

Leave a comment:

• Mentori
    replied

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Can i have the cpanel of domain, if in anytime i can change the DNS?
    You will get access to cPanel and at any point of time you can change the DNS as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mentori
    replied
    Can i have the cpanel of domain, if in anytime i can change the DNS?

Leave a comment:

• Matt123
    replied
    Originally posted by Samuel View Post
    What is Privacy Protect?
    Privacy Protect is referred to ID Protection. This information gets randomly changed after every seven days to provide you with the highest level of protection against spammers and identity theft.
    Does it hide all my personal information?
    Yes it hides all your personal information however only the fake email address will be displayed. If anyone sends an email to this fake email address that will reach to your mail box. So you have the authority to answers this mails or not.
    Is there any restrictions for Privacy Protect?
    Only .com, .net, .org domains can be protected. I'm not sure about domains with other TLDs, let's wait for someone from WHUK to confirm.

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    ID protect works in the same way as having your phone number "unlisted": it helps you to prevent people from gaining access to your address etc. Domain ID Protect can shield you from the following:
    * Domain related spam
    * Identity theft and fraud
    * Harassers, stalkers, and data miners
    * Name hijackers
    * Privacy intrusions etc

Leave a comment:

• Samuel
    replied
    Originally posted by Rachel View Post
    To hide personal information, you will need to purchase privacy protect for your domain. This will have a yearly charge ofcourse. You will need to contact the billing department to get this activated.
    What is Privacy Protect? Does it hide all my personal information? Is there any restrictions for Privacy Protect?

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
    WHUK is the best thanks for the Host and domain
    But i saw a inovice in my email
    Total: 53.99 GBP
    Must i pay this, or its already paid

And how i can remove my personal Information from WHOIS
    Domain is already registered so we can not change the Registrant name but we can change the registrant's address. Let me know if you would like to change it.

Leave a comment:

• Rachel
    replied
    To hide personal information, you will need to purchase privacy protect for your domain. This will have a yearly charge ofcourse. You will need to contact the billing department to get this activated.

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    WHUK is the best thanks for the Host and domain
    But i saw a inovice in my email
    Total: 53.99 GBP
    Must i pay this, or its already paid

And how i can remove my personal Information from WHOIS
    Last edited by ThE.BeSS; 22-03-09, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    You are the first member to complete 50 posts for this contest. I'll go through all your posts and reply to your PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X