• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Tai View Post
    Ok. I understood now.
    Thanks.
    Glad to hear that.

Comment

According to your suggestion and Terms of service of this offer I went and make good post and now I think I meet the conditions to obtain this offer.If everything is OK with you Contact me

Comment

James will be in contact with your shortly
        Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
        Support: 0800-612-8725
        International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
          According to your suggestion and Terms of service of this offer I went and make good post and now I think I meet the conditions to obtain this offer.If everything is OK with you Contact me
          Please allow me some time to go through your posts.

Comment

Hi kkOr4b,

I've replied to your PM.

Comment

any update about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill74_1974 View Post
                any update about this?
                The contest is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  The contest is still open.
                  Can't see any of Jill's posts counting though eh?
                  black-dog
                  4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                  slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Web Hosting UK works fine with me. It offers great service tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill74_1974 View Post
                      Web Hosting UK works fine with me. It offers great service tho
                      Nope, that won't do either...
                      black-dog
                      4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                      slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

• Originally posted by black-dog View Post
                        Nope, that won't do either...
                        Cool down black-dog, Jill74_1974 is the new member of our forum. I think he needs some time. I'm sure he will impress all of us by posting some high quality content.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                          Cool down black-dog, Jill74_1974 is the new member of our forum. I think he needs some time. I'm sure he will impress all of us by posting some high quality content.
                          Your faith is touching. Me, I'm just an old cynic. Thats what comes of living your life in dog years.
                          black-dog
                          4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                          slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

• Originally posted by black-dog View Post
                            Your faith is touching. Me, I'm just an old cynic. Thats what comes of living your life in dog years.
                            It's exactly opposite here, I'm an optimist who sees an opportunity in every difficulty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                              Dear Forum Members,

WebHosting UK is glad to introduce a new competition for all members of the community forums as well as its customers. The competition is called 'Free Hosting & Domain contest' where all the forum members have an opportunity to win a free Linux or Windows shared hosting package along with a free domain name for a year. Existing customers of Webhosting UK who are not registered forum members yet as well as other Internet users are also encouraged to join in to be in with a chance.

Following is the list of rewards to be won :-

50 Posts - Linux Basic/Windows Starter plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
                              125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.

The free domain can be of your choice from the available options, and will be registered for 1 year in case of .com, .net, .info, .org, .biz domains, and 2 years for .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk

Like all competitions and contests, this one too has some rules.

Contest Rules

- To be eligible to win a free hosting package and a domain name, a user must complete a minimum of 50 high quality posts. Content posted must be written by him/her self and not copied from any other source.

- If any content is found to be copied from an external source then the user must compensate for this by completing 5 additional posts written by him/her self.

- Each user is limited to a maximum of 1 free hosting package and domain name from this competition.

- Posts made in the 'New Member Introductions', 'The Lounge' and 'Fun Stuff' forums do not count towards the final total.

- A user must not post more than 15 posts a day for this competition, otherwise posts may be considered spam.

- This competition shall be conducted by Webhosting UK at its sole and absolute discretion.

- The recipient undertakes not to raise any disputes with respect to the provision of a free hosting package or domain name against Webhosting UK nor will he/she initiate any legal proceedings with respect to the provision of a free hosting package or domain name against Webhosting UK.

By participating in this competition, the user is hereby agreeing to the above stated terms and conditions.

If any user participating in this competition is found to be breeching these rules, he/she will have their forum user account disabled with immediate effect.

In order to claim your reward, you will need to PM one of our Moderators. We will then review your posts and the decision will be taken from there on.

IMPORTANT

As mentioned in the competition rules, posts must be of "high-quality" - posting in very old topics will only deem your posts of a very low quality, as chances are, the topic is so outdated, that the information contained is pretty much useless.
                              I just joined yesterday, its good to see competitions, I think they are good for forums. Although justt now Im gravediging a few old threads, to get started posting.
                              The quality will come soon lol

Comment

• Wish you Best luck Barry
                                We hope your honest & informative contribution in our community forum.

Keep up the good work !!!!
                                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                                X