This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentori View Post
    when this offer, goes down. you must tell us, a time before you close this offer?
    As far as I know, the closing date for this contest has not been decided yet so you can join in if you are interested and take advantage of the freebies on offer.

Comment

when this offer, goes down. you must tell us, a time before you close this offer?
      Don't worry we will notify well in advance before closing this contest.

Comment

Well, I have made the posts, for first package, for the package thats it for 50 posts.
        I hope that i will win, because i tried to posts high-quality, i don't know, how you consider?

Comment

I'll go through all your posts tonight and will let you know the result.

Comment

Whilst I would happily have accepted some free hosting and perhaps an extra domain name, I have just been far too busy on other projects and our own forums to actually get in and post 50 senseless posts in the hopes of qualifying

I would however wish to thank whuk for their continued brilliant service and should someone at admin take pity on me, and if it means something, I have actually contributed 600 useful posts on another support forum, and over 6700 on our own forums which take up loads of time too

Web Design Services

Comment

I accept the rules for this contest and I hopw that I will make a posts to win a host + domain

Comment

Along with the Free hosting package and domain name you will also get the Free WHUK t-shirt. Don't miss the opportunity. ATB
                Satisfied with WebHosting.UK.com? Write up a review here
                Join Affiliate Program for FREE and earn upto 300 commission per sale.

Comment

You are absolutely right Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Along with the Free hosting package and domain name you will also get the Free WHUK t-shirt. Don't miss the opportunity. ATB

well, i want to take this offer, but i don't know, what is the result from James, for 50 posts?

Comment

well, i want to take this offer, but i don't know, what is the result from James, for 50 posts?
                      I've sent you a pm please check.

Comment

Well Free is free right. Can I apply?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTWS View Post
                          I would however wish to thank whuk for their continued brilliant service and should someone at admin take pity on me, and if it means something, I have actually contributed 600 useful posts on another support forum, and over 6700 on our own forums which take up loads of time too

You are most welcome to actively participate in our forum too... I really appreciate your dedication for maintaining your forum.
                          All the Best.
                          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

seems a good deal to me, I will try this out. thanks for this contest!
                            SELLING MY FORUM SIGNATURES 7$/M

Comment

Originally posted by aldis01 View Post
                              seems a good deal to me, I will try this out. thanks for this contest!
                              Please go through the contest rules once.

ATB!

Comment

Originally posted by talkwebz View Post
                                Well Free is free right. Can I apply?
                                You can apply for the free hosting and domain name if you have completed 50 posts after the start date of the contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X