X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    I am so happy that i got the domain and the hosting from WHUK but is there another method or competition to win another domain for free

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    Yes

You can sell your domain and web hosting space to someone else. You will need to inform our Billing department once you sell the domain and hosting. Our billing department will make necessary changes in our billing system.
    Oh thanks thats great

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
    I have a question about the hosting and domain name that i won at WHUK

Do I have the right to sell the hosting and domain name?
    is it legal?
    Yes

You can sell your domain and web hosting space to someone else. You will need to inform our Billing department once you sell the domain and hosting. Our billing department will make necessary changes in our billing system.

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    I have a question about the hosting and domain name that i won at WHUK

Do I have the right to sell the hosting and domain name?
    is it legal?

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry Khabbaz View Post
    I just joined yesterday, its good to see competitions, I think they are good for forums. Although justt now Im gravediging a few old threads, to get started posting.
    The quality will come soon lol
    The contest is till on, you can be one of the winner. You can reply to existing threads or create new threads. Quality will definitely come as the time passes.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Wish you Best luck Barry
    We hope your honest & informative contribution in our community forum.

Keep up the good work !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Barry Khabbaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    Dear Forum Members,

WebHosting UK is glad to introduce a new competition for all members of the community forums as well as its customers. The competition is called 'Free Hosting & Domain contest' where all the forum members have an opportunity to win a free Linux or Windows shared hosting package along with a free domain name for a year. Existing customers of Webhosting UK who are not registered forum members yet as well as other Internet users are also encouraged to join in to be in with a chance.

Following is the list of rewards to be won :-

50 Posts - Linux Basic/Windows Starter plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.

The free domain can be of your choice from the available options, and will be registered for 1 year in case of .com, .net, .info, .org, .biz domains, and 2 years for .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk

Like all competitions and contests, this one too has some rules.

Contest Rules

- To be eligible to win a free hosting package and a domain name, a user must complete a minimum of 50 high quality posts. Content posted must be written by him/her self and not copied from any other source.

- If any content is found to be copied from an external source then the user must compensate for this by completing 5 additional posts written by him/her self.

- Each user is limited to a maximum of 1 free hosting package and domain name from this competition.

- Posts made in the 'New Member Introductions', 'The Lounge' and 'Fun Stuff' forums do not count towards the final total.

- A user must not post more than 15 posts a day for this competition, otherwise posts may be considered spam.

- This competition shall be conducted by Webhosting UK at its sole and absolute discretion.

- The recipient undertakes not to raise any disputes with respect to the provision of a free hosting package or domain name against Webhosting UK nor will he/she initiate any legal proceedings with respect to the provision of a free hosting package or domain name against Webhosting UK.

By participating in this competition, the user is hereby agreeing to the above stated terms and conditions.

If any user participating in this competition is found to be breeching these rules, he/she will have their forum user account disabled with immediate effect.

In order to claim your reward, you will need to PM one of our Moderators. We will then review your posts and the decision will be taken from there on.

IMPORTANT

As mentioned in the competition rules, posts must be of "high-quality" - posting in very old topics will only deem your posts of a very low quality, as chances are, the topic is so outdated, that the information contained is pretty much useless.
    I just joined yesterday, its good to see competitions, I think they are good for forums. Although justt now Im gravediging a few old threads, to get started posting.
    The quality will come soon lol

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by black-dog View Post
    Your faith is touching. Me, I'm just an old cynic. Thats what comes of living your life in dog years.
    It's exactly opposite here, I'm an optimist who sees an opportunity in every difficulty.

Leave a comment:

• black-dog
    replied
    Originally posted by James View Post
    Cool down black-dog, Jill74_1974 is the new member of our forum. I think he needs some time. I'm sure he will impress all of us by posting some high quality content.
    Your faith is touching. Me, I'm just an old cynic. Thats what comes of living your life in dog years.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by black-dog View Post
    Nope, that won't do either...
    Cool down black-dog, Jill74_1974 is the new member of our forum. I think he needs some time. I'm sure he will impress all of us by posting some high quality content.

Leave a comment:

• black-dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Jill74_1974 View Post
    Web Hosting UK works fine with me. It offers great service tho
    Nope, that won't do either...

Leave a comment:

• Jill74_1974
    replied
    Web Hosting UK works fine with me. It offers great service tho

Leave a comment:

• black-dog
    replied
    Originally posted by James View Post
    The contest is still open.
    Can't see any of Jill's posts counting though eh?

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by Jill74_1974 View Post
    any update about this?
    The contest is still open.

Leave a comment:

• Jill74_1974
    replied
    any update about this?

Leave a comment:

Working...