X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    Why you sent me this invoice ,you said that you canceled it because i won the hosting and domain name

Dear Besian Bess,

This is a billing reminder that your invoice no. xxxx which was generated on 12/03/2010 is due on 22/03/2010.

Your payment method is: Google Checkout- Credit/Debit Card

Invoice: xxxx
    Amount Due: £xxxx GBP
    Due Date: 22/03/2010

You can login to your client area to view and pay the invoice at https://www.webhosting.uk.com/whmcs/...ce.php?id=xxxx

Regards,
    Support Team,
    http://www.webhosting.uk.com/support/
    Support Toll Free : 0808-262-0855
    International : +44 191 303 8069

Leave a comment:

• SaraReviews
    replied
    Great to see competitions!

But might be nice if there was something for people with VPS like me...

Leave a comment:

• SaraReviews
    replied
    Its upto you the more you post the bigger package you get. Keep going and enjoy the

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
    Also do I get and hosting package or only domain because I'm confused?
    If you fulfill the criteria you will get both hosting package and domain name.

Leave a comment:

• ThE.BeSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Administrator View Post
    You can ask for one more domain once you are done with total 100 posts here.
    With how many more posts can i get another hosting package "if its possible"
    I cant post this month because i am learning ,next month i wil start posting
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Sanersone
    replied
    If you complete either 75, 100 or 125 Quality posts, you get the hosting plan with a Domain Name. What made you confused please?

Leave a comment:

• kkOr4b
    replied
    Originally posted by James View Post
    You can go for the bigger hosting packages.

75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.

Leave a comment:

• MrTWS
    replied
    How many posts do I have to do then James? as I'm confused about what I've got now

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    With this post i will had a count of 79 so + 50 = 129 i will attend to this package but if I don't request packgae of 50 post i will go with more post like +80 or +100
    You can go for the bigger hosting packages.

75 Posts - Linux Premium/Windows Premium plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    100 Posts - Linux Supreme/Windows Standard plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.
    125 Posts - Linux Advance/Windows Supreme plan with a domain name of your choice free for a year.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Its upto you the more you post the bigger package you get. Keep going and enjoy the

Leave a comment:

• kkOr4b
    replied
    With this post i will had a count of 79 so + 50 = 129 i will attend to this package but if I don't request packgae of 50 post i will go with more post like +80 or +100

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    @kkOr4b : Make sure all remaining post should be of good value not just from Lounge and Fun- Stuff sections
    You can open new threads which must have potential to grab attentions of our forum members forcing them to reply your thread and converting it into a topic of discussion
    Last edited by Harry; 13-10-09, 11:39 AM. Reason: typo error

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Yes, for the next 50 posts we will offer you a free domain and hosting plan for a year. Once your total post count becomes 128, pm me.

Leave a comment:

• kkOr4b
    replied
    can I get one more domain and host with + 50 posts

Leave a comment:

• Administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
    I am so happy that i got the domain and the hosting from WHUK but is there another method or competition to win another domain for free
    You can ask for one more domain once you are done with total 100 posts here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X