Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice contest and has worked well too. Has already encouraged a lot of activity on the forums

Comment

Originally posted by jon123 View Post
      Maybe you could give more points to peeps who start new threads that have many replies? And on that basis, take away points from those who reply to threads that are months old!

Also, could you give me a price on the dedi I have? i may want to keep it for a couple of months and see how it goes. Funny thing is that i haven't even used it all year but now I may have found a use for it, but not sure yet.
      Hi Jon

Your existing server won't be due for renewal till 28th April 2009, but I already applied good discount on the server which you can check from your billing account.
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
        Hi Jon

Your existing server won't be due for renewal till 28th April 2009, but I already applied good discount on the server which you can check from your billing account.
        cheers mate,,,,,

Comment

Just checked, great price many thx again, really appreciated.

Just need to get the client i am after, oh and learn symphony, oh...and gain a better understanding, other than a basic understanding of flash.

Comment

nice idea !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
              Hi Jon

Not in context of this thread really, but i will say this.

This kind of thing from WHUK is what gets an KEEPs business, other hosts should try it.

For a company like yours i know it doesnt cost very much to you in the long run but the little perks etc really make a difference to us clients, especially when it saves us a few quid

Comment

very good offer ill try to make 50 usefull posts.

Comment

Yes, Sean is right. This is a very good offer and I haven't seen any web hosting provider providing such a great service and offers to the customers. I would like to thank webhostinguk to introduce this offer and the support they provide.

Comment

I have a question : Must i make 50 posts every month to get the host and domain , or must i make 50 posts only one time
                    Because at some post2host forums you must make 50 posts per month

Comment

As per the contest rules, a user must not post more than 15 posts a day for this competition, otherwise posts may be considered spam and each user is limited to a maximum of 1 free hosting package and domain name from this competition.

As far as competition is concerned you can make 50 quality posts and claim your free hosting package and domain name. But we expect more such quality posts on regular basis from each member of this community which will help us to keep this forum active. We will continue to reward the forum members through such contest every year.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Post made from 19th Jan 2009 would be counted towards the final total.
                        Hi,

Been having lots of problems with the forum since this was announced and so haven't been very active on the forum as a result. However after a long talk with support I now notice that the board has reverted back to a form I can use

I manage a VPS for a client and so I also don't have much use for the prize but I like to help out people where I can. What goes around comes around as they say.
                        black-dog
                        4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                        slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Originally posted by black-dog View Post
                          Hi,

Been having lots of problems with the forum since this was announced and so haven't been very active on the forum as a result. However after a long talk with support I now notice that the board has reverted back to a form I can use

I manage a VPS for a client and so I also don't have much use for the prize but I like to help out people where I can. What goes around comes around as they say.
                          Most of your posts so far have been highly informative and we need such genuine contribution from customers like you. We have absolutely no problem in appreciating your contribution with some gifts or discount coupons if that helps.
                          Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
                          AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
                          Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Do i have a chance to get the prize
                            Or not

Comment

Everyone has a chance to win the free hosting package and the domain name. I hope you have gone through the forum contest rules. Once you are done with the posts just send me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Everyone has a chance to win the free hosting package and the domain name. I hope you have gone through the forum contest rules. Once you are done with the posts just send me a pm.
                                The rules are not very clear. They don't say when you start counting, nor how long one has to make the posts. And the idea of 'high quality' seems very subjective.

I like the idea, the forum does need more active participation, but I'm not entirely sure how you are going to make it work.
                                black-dog
                                4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                                slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Working...
                                X