Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win A Free Dedicated Server For A Year !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because there's not much I can do to help other forum members, I usually request help from them.

Comment

Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
      because there's not much I can do to help other forum members, I usually request help from them.
      You need to be positive with your approach. most of the times you think as if something is wrong with you, you wont succeed with such negative approach
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

I'll give it a go then. May I know if this UNIX or WINDOWS? Or is it optional?

Comment

I'll give it a go then. May I know if this UNIX or WINDOWS? Or is it optional?
          It's indeed optional

Good luck!
          Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
          Support: 0800-612-8725
          International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Are posts only included if a post solves a problem?? Or could be used in anyway to help another member?
            Yeah,

Comment

Are posts only included if a post solves a problem?? Or could be used in anyway to help another member?
              Yeah,

Your post/replies should be related to or should be in the context to the issue raised and should have a solution or proper suggestion. You should be the active, polite with other members and should try to maintain peace on the board. We want Webhosting UK to be the most helpful community

Along with your quality posts, your overall performance and involvement for making Webhosting UK community a grand success would also be considered.
              UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
              Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Great move...much better contest compared to previous one...hope there won't be spamming by the newbies.
                  Satisfied with WebHosting.UK.com? Write up a review here
                  Join Affiliate Program for FREE and earn upto 300 commission per sale.

Comment

Cheap publicity stunts don't interest me.

I joined this forum for genuine help - if you need bribing to help then I think I will take my custom elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                      Cheap publicity stunts don't interest me.

I joined this forum for genuine help - if you need bribing to help then I think I will take my custom elsewhere.
                      Hello Charlie, You should not consider such offer as bribe as we want to make this forum more popular and there had to be some goodwill gesture from our part to encourage our customers. You can simply stay away from this contest and continue with your good work. We want our forum to serve as a resource to help our customers in improving their technical knowledge. Our helpdesk is our only official support desk and forum is just a communication channel between customers.

Comment

I, myself have ran competitions and promotions, to help a forum community, loads of times with plenty of success in the past. In my experience, most of the community enjoy the competitions and it helps members get answers and views from other people on a variety of stuff.

Comment

We could have included cash price or something else if the intentions were to bribe. We have included our service and product offerings as Gift and that cannot be considered as bribe.

Comment

Shouldn't this be under the Special Offers forum?

Comment

Last time we have posted free domain name offer contest in both sections due to which the thread discussion got splitted in two parts. Just to avoid two separate discussion on same topic in two different sections of the forum we have posted it in only one section.

Comment

This is a very good move, all the years I've been on the net, I've never seen a competition like this one. If I were to complain, my only complain would be that, no one has really stepped up to the plate, no one is really putting up a fight. You guys doubt yourself too much, you have a vast amount of RELEVANT information on the internet, that you can find and post here.

Stop doubting yourself guys, I am now going to challenge you guys, so are you up for the challenge??

Comment

Working...
                                X