Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win A Free Dedicated Server For A Year !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win A Free Dedicated Server For A Year !!!

Dear Members,

WebHosting UK is glad to announce a competition for all members of the community forum who are also our customers. The competition is called "The Most Helpful Forum Member".

The WebhostingUK management will be rating each post put in by the members & decide on the quality of the post in terms of relevance & resolution of the issue. The member with the maximum number of such quality posts will be adjudged the winner. The competition starts on 21st January 2008 & ends on 20th April 2008.

Eligibility:-

1. You have to be a WebhostingUK customer.
    2. You need to have atleast one hosting package with us.

Customers who sign up during the period of the competition are also eligible.

Rules:-
    1. For a post to qualify for evaluation, it has to be more than one line.
    2. Simple posts like "Please raise a support ticket”, "Support will help you better on this", "You will have to approach support to get this resolved" will not be considered.
    3. It has to be within the context of the issue and should have a solution or a suggestion or a work-around.

Prizes:-

Winners can opt for Linux / Windows depending on their choice. All plans will be free for a year.

The Jury:-
    A panel of 6 members will make up the Jury.
    1. James - Sales Manager
    2. Andrew - Chief Administrator
    3. John - Operations Manager
    4. Nick - Customer Services Manager
    5. Dan - Forum Moderator
    6. Harry - Forum Moderator

Decision of the jury will be final & binding on all participants. Winners will be announced 7 days after the competition closes.

This is a wonderful opportunity to establish your presence within the WebhostingUK community as well as win some really good prizes. We look forward to a really positive response from all our esteemed customers & members.

Kind Regards,
    James - Sales Manager.

Wow , that's great to hear Mr.James , it's very refreshing for the forum

Comment

Good Luck Guys!
      Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
      Support: 0800-612-8725
      International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Dual Core Intel Xeon 3065 | 2 GB RAM | - What a wonderful dream
        It's obviously not going to be me but is mods included in this offer too?

Comment

Wow!

What a great idea for improving customer service!!!

I just joined today after yet another scarring experience with my ex web hosting company and am really pleased to see that you guys do take service seriously and encourage the community as well!

Best wishes

John

Comment

Hello John,

to WebHosting UK.

Thanks for giving us the chance to serve you and we look forward to your active participation.

Comment

Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
              Dual Core Intel Xeon 3065 | 2 GB RAM | - What a wonderful dream
              It's obviously not going to be me but is mods included in this offer too?
              Jury members listed above are not eligible.

Comment

That's cool
                As the Jury members are very helpful on the forums anyway, Admin & Dan in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
                  That's cool
                  As the Jury members are very helpful on the forums anyway, Admin & Dan in particular.
                  include names of other members as well or they may not consider your name at the end of competition
                  Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
                  AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
                  Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Looks like I joined at a good time

Comment

Me too Delboy LOL
                      Though I doubt I will be much help..more like needing help myself! LOL
                      Good luck everyone

MaryT

Comment

Hello James
                        My name is David Rankine. I control the internal and external needs of Galloway’s Restaurants Ltd along with associated bodies. Galloway’s was the first website I produced some 8 years ago I think and since then have had no reason to complain or question your advertised levels of service. I have designed many sites since.
                        The annual renewal bills are sent to me to sign off and have always renewed without question.
                        I have become involved in web development which is becoming more full time than I’d ever have imagined with my routs being hardware over the past twenty-five years. As a result the interest and increase in business I have often thought about a re-seller contract with a hosting company. Webhosting would be my choice for ease of use and overall support.
                        If I have the opportunity to offer more attractive pricing I will be able to convince new users to switch to Webhosting. Unfortunately people still can’t escape from the small minded attitude to only look at price. Cheaper isn’t better but they only learn when things start to go wrong.
                        I don’t really know what I would win with this competition, I haven’t really looked passed a quick scan. I however would be interested at your re-seller packages and multi-domain facilities. Using Windows servers if possible.

Thanks James
                        David

Comment

David, I heartily welcomes you to Webhosting UK Community
                          This contest is for all Webhosting UK client who will help community to run smoothly and is most active member of the forum by giving quality replies in terms of relevance & resolution of the issues.
                          Surely even you can be one of the winners. if your contribution is worthy.

Regarding your interest for having Reseller hosting account you can contact sales team anytime via live chat or you can email us
                          at sales @ webhosting.uk.com
                          Enjoy your stay David
                          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                            include names of other members as well or they may not consider your name at the end of competition
                            Nah, it's almost impossible for me to win this

Comment

Why do you think so ?

Comment

Working...
                              X