Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS Hosting

VPS Hosting

As per the customer needs and demands and the growing vps market Webhosting UK has also decided to step in VPS hosting Market. We have recently uploaded three vps plans on our website. Webhosting UK has decided to engage with Linux VPS only and not Windows VPS. Like shared hosting, reseller hosting, semi-dedicated hosting and dedicated server hosting we are ready to provide VPS hosting with same level of quality and uninterrupted support and service.

To check out our vps hosting plans click here

Can you get VPS hosting with the free hosting/domain for posts offer.

Comment

As far as I remember it's just a basic starter package.
      homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

Originally posted by tdcool View Post
        Can you get VPS hosting with the free hosting/domain for posts offer.
        Sorry no vps hosting for free.

Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
        As far as I remember it's just a basic starter package.
        You are right Kev, it's the basic shared linux package.

Comment

VPS Hosting rules!

I have 2 at the moment. One enterprise and one starter. I might aswell have both of them as "Business" plan. actually.. have to think about that one.

Plus 2 WHM with it.
          Don't you love me

Comment

You should love us as we allow you to run TeamSpeak on vps plans. Our vps team keeps on questioning me but I have setup a separate node now on which we will setup your newly ordered plan tomorrow.
            Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
            AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
            Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
              You should love us as we allow you to run TeamSpeak on vps plans. Our vps team keeps on questioning me but I have setup a separate node now on which we will setup your newly ordered plan tomorrow.
              Yes I love web hosting .uk sooo much
              But.. I have one US and one UK VPS right?

Well this doesn't make sense. The two VPS has the same virtual IP, hmm that is wierd?

Can you explain please?
              Also what you mean by "setup a separate node now on which we will setup your newly ordered plan tomorrow?"

Comment

You have ordered a new vps account which is not yet setup. We will send its welcome email by the end of day.

We wont activate it on our existing nodes as teamspeak may overload those nodes causing problems for other customers.

Comment

oo yeah now I understand.

Comment

Any ideas when this NODE will be installed on the network for me admin?

Comment

New node will be setup tomorrow. We have ordered quad xeon cpu for the new node which didn't arrive today. We need to wait till tomorrow.

Its not worth making your new vps on other nodes as they are not strong enough to run teamspeak without making problems for other customers.

Comment

New node will be setup tomorrow. We have ordered quad xeon cpu for the new node which didn't arrive today. We need to wait till tomorrow.

Its not worth making your new vps on other nodes as they are not strong enough to run teamspeak without making problems for other customers.
                        Cool - Thanks.

What you mean by -> Its not worth making your new vps on other nodes as they are not strong enough to run teamspeak without making problems for other customers?

I am keeping my teamspeak at US node as it's impossible to host a teamspeak at a UK node. Is that what you mean?

Comment

Our first node for vps hosting was on US but we managed to get through the technology in short time and then we got all new nodes in UK itself. US nodes has got very few VPS's so your temspeak works on it. It will work on the new node as well which will be setup tomorrow as a Quad Xeon is many times better than Dual Xeons and it has got 8 MB cache which is something that makes me laugh on the configurations we use to talk before few years.

8 MB cache is a something really good as we have seen performance of a server with 16 MB cache which is running one of the biggest websites in the world.

Comment

Our first node for vps hosting was on US but we managed to get through the technology in short time and then we got all new nodes in UK itself. US nodes has got very few VPS's so your temspeak works on it. It will work on the new node as well which will be setup tomorrow as a Quad Xeon is many times better than Dual Xeons and it has got 8 MB cache which is something that makes me laugh on the configurations we use to talk before few years.

8 MB cache is a something really good as we have seen performance of a server with 16 MB cache which is running one of the biggest websites in the world.
                            Cool, thanks very much admin
                            Did you say teamspeak would work on the new node?! -> this UK though?

Comment

Right. It will work on the new node which will be there in our UK datacenter.

Comment

Working...
                              X