• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davedj
    replied
    Originally posted by thongster View Post
    I usually google "webhost uk" to find your site

but because you changed the site I thought I was on the wrong website

spent 10 mins googling other websites before I realised you changed the design

old website looked basic but at least it was recognisable and functional
    I think by now you must have got used to with the new design

The new design looks neat.

Leave a comment:

• thongster
    replied
    I usually google "webhost uk" to find your site

but because you changed the site I thought I was on the wrong website

spent 10 mins googling other websites before I realised you changed the design

old website looked basic but at least it was recognisable and functional

Leave a comment:

• Rachel
    replied
    Originally posted by Bertrum View Post
    Thanks James

I received your email with my affiliate login details. That's exactly what is great about WHUK. The customer service is second to none, and every time I've had a problem (which has not been very often) it has been sorted out super-fast! For me that's as much a selling point as anything else, and one you guys should be applauded for.

Thanks again!
    We are glad to hear you are pleased with our service. Thank you for your feedback

Leave a comment:

• Bertrum
    replied
    Thanks James

I received your email with my affiliate login details. That's exactly what is great about WHUK. The customer service is second to none, and every time I've had a problem (which has not been very often) it has been sorted out super-fast! For me that's as much a selling point as anything else, and one you guys should be applauded for.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Thank you for appreciating the new design. I have answered your questions below.

Originally posted by Bertrum View Post
    The new one looks more professional, and should be better for getting new customers. I am finding the logging in difficult as the site doesn't remember login details as the old one did, so I have to type my details in every time, which for me usually requires a Lost Password request, and a login to email account to retrieve it.
    I have asked our developer to look into this.

I've also found that I can no longer login to my Affiliates account, although that process has been "buggy" for a while. Four attempts to get my password retrieved through the Lost Password system and an email to Affiliates support have all so far gone unanswered.
    I have send the affiliate login details through the ticket.

So it would be nice to simply login, and then click to the affiliates section seemlessly (ie when I used to be able to login and get into affiliates dashboard, it took three login screens to get there).
    We use two different software to manage the billing and affiliates. Previously we were using WHMCS for both billing and affiliates but we have discontinued the WHMCS affiliate. So the affiliate link in the billing section takes you to the new affiliate page where you have to use the affiliate login details to access the affiliate area.

Leave a comment:

• Bertrum
    replied
    The new one looks more professional, and should be better for getting new customers. I am finding the logging in difficult as the site doesn't remember login details as the old one did, so I have to type my details in every time, which for me usually requires a Lost Password request, and a login to email account to retrieve it.

I've also found that I can no longer login to my Affiliates account, although that process has been "buggy" for a while. Four attempts to get my password retrieved through the Lost Password system and an email to Affiliates support have all so far gone unanswered.

So it would be nice to simply login, and then click to the affiliates section seemlessly (ie when I used to be able to login and get into affiliates dashboard, it took three login screens to get there).

But the new look should be great with just a little extra bit of tinkering to iron out any glitches.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    The new design looks more professional and very user friendly. All the website hosting plans are properly organized in the header.

Leave a comment:

• sysadmin
    replied
    The new design is attractive, eye-catching.. simply awesome

Leave a comment:

• MrTWS
    replied
    I personally like the new design - it looks far more professional, easier to view and work your way around. I like the colour scheme and the drop down navigation is clearer, easier for new and regular users to find their way around. I hope that you can find the time to really upgrade and update the FAQ Centre Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting | Windows Hosting as I think that has always been a bit difficult to find the way around it.
    It would be good if you could do that, and make the FAQ section really user friendly, thereby perhaps helping ease the burden on the Live Chat team, who I wish to add, are always very good anyway.

Leave a comment:

• James
    started a poll Webhosting.uk.com New Design is LIVE

Webhosting.uk.com New Design is LIVE

I am loving it!
    40.00%
    New Design is good
    50.00%
    The old one was better
    10.00%
    Can't Say
    0.00%
    Dear Members,

An hour ago we have made the new WebHosting.UK.com design LIVE. We have tried to make the design more user friendly. I would request everyone to go through it and post your feedback. You can also vote through the attached poll. I hope everyone would like the new design.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Working...
X