Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Launch of VMware Cloud VPS Hosting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Alright, Steve.

    I have send you a pm, awaiting your response.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by James View Post
      Alright, Steve.

      I have send you a pm, awaiting your response.
      A very kind offer james thanks.

      I will have a week to think about it, but with the affiliate sites performing how they are it doesnt look good.

      Btw, i have signed up for your affiliate programme and hope to push some bizz your way.
      Recession tv

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by steveb View Post
        A very kind offer james thanks.

        I will have a week to think about it, but with the affiliate sites performing how they are it doesnt look good.
        Take your time, once you make the decision please update me through PM or this post.

        Originally posted by steveb View Post
        Btw, i have signed up for your affiliate programme and hope to push some bizz your way.
        Your website is pretty good to attract variety of clients but I can not see the affiliate banner on your website.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by James View Post

          Your website is pretty good to attract variety of clients but I can not see the affiliate banner on your website.
          Uk cloud hosting with FFmpeg, flv2tool and Mencoder

          I will also put it on other sites
          Recession tv

          Comment


          • #20
            Yeah add it on multiple sites, the more you promote our services the more you earn!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by James View Post
              Take your time, once you make the decision please update me through PM or this post.
              James, i will be dropping the dedicated server and going for the cloud server tomorrow.

              I will need all of the associated apps to use video conversion websites including C panel.

              •PHP 4.3 and above (including support of CLI)
              •MySQL database server
              •LAME MP3 Encoder
              •Libogg + Libvorbis
              •Mencoder and also Mplayer
              •FFMpeg-PHP
              •GD Library 2 or higher
              •CGI-BIN
              •Be able to run background processes
              •open_basedir = (no value)
              •upload_max_filesize = 100M
              •post_max_size = 100M
              •max_execution_time = 1500
              •session.gc_maxlifetime = 14000
              •safe_mode = off
              •enable_dl = On
              •.htaccess support
              •mod rewrite

              Thanks

              Steve B
              Recession tv

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi Steve,

                You will get all the above applications with the Cloud server. But before ordering the Cloud server please check my pm. If you have any questions pm me.

                Comment


                • #23
                  ty

                  thank youuuuuuuu

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by hakim-fun View Post
                    thank youuuuuuuu
                    Which Cloud Server plan you are planning to order ?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Very few hosting providers are able to offer Cloud hosting with real 100% uptime. I feel proud that my hosting provider is one of them. In future I might upgrade to this technology. WEBHOSTING UK

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thank you for your kind words, Kaka.

                        We have received tremendous response to the Cloud hosting. At any point of time you can upgrade to the cloud hosting. We will take care of the data migration from the existing windows shared account to the cloud hosting.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X