Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotherham Down

Dear Customers,

Rotherham.webhosting.uk.com server is under heavy DDOS attack. We are currently working on same and trying to findout exact the source of attack.
    We will keep updated you in thread. We appreciate the patience & understanding during this while.

Regards,
    Vasco

Hello,
    We have null routed few attacker IP address now traffic is fine on the server and it is accessible.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Funny not what chat said!

I was told

Stuart: Our senior admin working on server for rsync backups

Max T: I can see only mysql service overloaded on server.
      Max T: I am going to take action against the databases which are causing problem with server overload

We are facing hardware issue with the server "rotherham.webhosting.uk.com" on which your account is hosted. We are checking this with our data center engineers.

And now a DDOS attack!!!

Someone fibbing?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverleyDone View Post
        I was told

Stuart: Our senior admin working on server for rsync backups

Max T: I can see only mysql service overloaded on server.
        Max T: I am going to take action against the databases which are causing problem with server overload

We are facing hardware issue with the server "rotherham.webhosting.uk.com" on which your account is hosted. We are checking this with our data center engineers.

And now a DDOS attack!!!

Someone fibbing?
        Hello,
        We extremely regret for the inconvenience caused to you and apologize for given wrong information on live chat support.
        This server was suffering heavy attack from different source IP address since last few hours which causes server inaccessible in intermiddiate time .

We have blocked few attacker IP address now traffic is fine. Our network team is continuously keep watch on this server network utilization.

Comment

Working...
        X