X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS Node Problem

Respected Customers,

One of our Virtuozzo Linux VPS nodes in the subnet 115.124.*.* is down at the moment because the #/vz partition of the main server is under FSCK mode.
    We are waiting for the FSCK to be completed. We will update this forum with further progress.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Hello

FSCK has been completed and server back online
    All the vpss are running fine now.

Comment

Yes, the VPS node is back online. If anyone is still facing any problems, please get in touch with our VPS department.

Comment

Hi,

I have a server which has 1 ip address in this subnet, and another which is totally different (213.175.201.166) on a VPS...

the one in the mentioned subnet I havnt had any problems with... the other one has just totally died. I can get nothing from it.

I have a chat open with VPS dept, and it has 2 pages of "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly."

Just got off the phone support after being told that subnet had problems now fixed, thing on forum give it half hour and should be fine to find out he was talking about the working IP address...

so what's going on? :s

Comment

Hi Dan,

As per our conversation on Live Chat support, we have not found any problem with IP address assigned to your vps. Your VPS is on totally different node and there is no problem with the IP range or main node on which your VPS is hosted.

We have accessed both the IP address from multiple locations and it's working fine.
          Best Regards,
          Scott
          System Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by webscott View Post
            Hi Dan,

As per our conversation on Live Chat support, we have not found any problem with IP address assigned to your vps. Your VPS is on totally different node and there is no problem with the IP range or main node on which your VPS is hosted.

We have accessed both the IP address from multiple locations and it's working fine.
            Posted this before i got through to you and it started working again

Comment

Hello

Hello,

No problem
              Let us know if you need any further assistance, we would be glad to assist you.
              Virtuozzo VPS Hosting || Cloud Hosting

Comment

This node is up and running fine so I'm closing this thread. Feel free to start a new thread in VPS section if anyone is having any problem with their VPS's.

Comment

Working...
                X