X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network problem on some VPS nodes

Hello,

We are currently experiencing some network issues on some of our VPS Hosting/Semi Dedicated Server nodes which are on 92.48.118.* subnet, as a result of this most of our hardware nodes are not online at the moment. Our datacenter engineers are working on the issue and this will be sorted soon. We will post updates in this thread as and when they are available.

It isn't just 92.48.118.*

My VPS hosting is down and thats in

115.124.110.* & 213.175.201.* subnets.

Comment

I'm sure it will be resolved shortly Dansgalaxy and I'm positive one of the engineers will read your post
      Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
      Support: 0800-612-8725
      International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Maybe... but this is the second time i have noticed downtime this month and according to one of the uptime trackers i have it went down the other week as well...

Hopefully this will be the last.

Also hopefully my comments to support guy i was chatting to will get passed on.

One thing Web Hosting UK really needs to improve on is informing users of issues and problems, WHMCS includes a very good network issues feature which should really be put to good use as many DC issues seem to go unreported unless I ask why there isn't anything online...

Comment

The VPS/Semi Dedicated Server nodes which are on 92.48.118.* subnet are back to full functionality. Inconvenience caused is regretted. We would like to thank all our customers for having been patient through this period of outage.

Comment

is this solved?

Comment

Originally posted by ceejay2005 View Post
              is this solved?
              Read above, indeed it is.
              Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
              Support: 0800-612-8725
              International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Working...