Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web hosting solution for WordPress Blog

Hello,

I have recently created a blog over WordPress which is now have approximate 10k visitors per day and I know this count will increase as the time goes, the blog has been recently on a shared server. I want to upgrade the plan, but I am confused in VPS server. It would be great if someone suggest me a proper solution for my WordPress blog.

Thank you

If you have a blog with 10k visitors daily then you should opt for VPS hosting rather than upgrading your shared hosting plan.

Comment

I think for a WordPress blog, WordPress hosting will be the best option to go with. As it is specially designed to handle WordPress Blog and WordPress website.

Comment

I think the cloud server hosting is also a good option for your blog. As it has lots of benefits such as security and auto scalable with high uptime. So it will be more beneficial for your WordPress.

Comment

Re: Web Hosting Solution

With 300k visitors monthly I recommend to purchase a Basic or Starter VPS account. This way, once your website grows, you can easily upgrade your VPS to a more powerful one in a matter of minutes no migration required.
          To compare the features and prices of all VPS accounts have a look at the following page:
          https://www.webhosting.uk.com/vps-hosting.php

Comment

I had a look at https://www.webhosting.uk.com/wordpress-hosting.php and saw that all three WordPress hosting plans provide unlimited bandwith.
            Now that both shared and VPS aacounts provide unilimited bandwith, the disk space makes the diffrrence. If your needed space is less than 10GB, a shared hosting account can handle your blog. If not, you have no way but to migrate to a VPS account.

Comment

VPS hosting is the best if you have high traffic to your blog. It will not have any bandwidth issues because the VPS will have enough for several websites and will never run out of bandwidth that may be required.

Comment

Hello,

The other benefit of migrating to a VPS is that you have dedicated resources, therefore the website performance will be better as compared to the shared platform and also you get all the privileges on the VPS to customize it as per your requirement whenever need be.

Regards,
                Fred Adkins

Comment

Shifting to VPS hosting will be beneficial for you as your visitors are increasing and shared hosting will not provide dedicated resources for your website. Your website will function properly and handle the load of the website traffic. Shared hosting is good for beginners but eventually one should go for VPS hosting as more resources are required.

Comment

If you have a WordPress Blog or website then WordPress hosting will be the best option to go with as it is specially designed to handle WordPress blog and Website. However, other hosting plans may offer you more space and bandwidth, but they can’t suffice your requirement so better to go with the one which has the capability of handling WordPress

Comment

Yes, for WordPress Blog WordPress hosting will be the option as it comes with a lot of benefits like preinstalled WordPress, auto updates and daily backup, etc. Kindly have a look over the below mentioned link there you will find the benefits of using WordPress hosting overtraditional hosting for WordPress blog.

https://www.webhosting.uk.com/wordpress-hosting.php

Comment

VPS is best choice for your blog, and also just check with hosting providers customer supports and server qualities, as per my experience i suggest you leasedlayer because from last one year i am using services from them,also you check some other popular providers like scopehosts,spicyhost etc,and select better VPS.

Comment

Working...
                        X