Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I increase the upload limit to a MySQL Server

Hello,

I need to import a critical WordPress database for myself, but the limit is 2Mb, and mine is larger than 25Mb in gz format. I changed the limit in the php.ini but it did not affect the database; how can I change it?

Originally posted by Jesse_S View Post
    Hello,

I need to import a critical WordPress database for myself, but the limit is 2Mb, and mine is larger than 25Mb in gz format. I changed the limit in the php.ini but it did not affect the database; how can I change it?
    Hey,

You must have root privileges on your server. One can change the default settings by customising the settings with VPS, Dedicated, or Cloud Servers. By default, phpMyAdmin limits the upload size of MySQL databases to 50 MB. You may experience difficulty uploading databases larger than 50 MB. This is possible via the WHM Panel.

Comment

Hey,

I have a solution for you. You can change the values in the php.ini file using a text editor, as shown below. It should be noted that the post max size value should be twice the upload max file size.

In the php.ini file, change the following lines:
      • post_max_size = 500MB
      • memory_limit = 512
      • max_execution_time = 3600

Comment

Hey,

To learn how you can increase the upload limit on a MySQL server, please visit : How to increase the upload limit to a MySQL Server

This one is the perfect tutoria;, through this you can easily increase your upload limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
          Hey,

To learn how you can increase the upload limit on a MySQL server, please visit : How to increase the upload limit to a MySQL Server

This one is the perfect tutoria;, through this you can easily increase your upload limit.
          Hey,

Thank you for sharing such good information about how to increase the upload limit to a mysql server.

Comment

Working...
          X