Best payment gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best payment gateway

Can some one let me know what payment gateway is best? A gateway that is valid for US and UK users.

You should use google checkout for sure. Next would be paypal. It does have a processing fees. but then you have to consider what your users prefer most.

Comment

I think, first priority should be given to PayPal. Unlike Google CheckOut, it provides instant transactions and the support is better. Though there have been few Fraudulent transactions on PayPal these days, however, I still believe that PayPal is the best payment gateway.

Comment

I too agree with the fact that you can go with PayPal and Google CheckOut as they are one of the most trusted branded for the payment .

Comment

Money Bookers, PayPal, Google Checkout and AlertPay are the trusted payment gateways. Western Union was trustful, however, the Nigerian scammers have challenged the security of WU and people not like to use their service anymore.

Comment

Google Checkout and Moneybookers are a good option. Most of the customers can easily use them..

Comment

Paypal is a strongly trusted brand name in accepting payments online. If you are using OS Commerce, I believe it gives the option to integrate Paypal very easily.

Comment

Paypal is the fastest mode of Online transactions when compared to others. Its also very safe and secure payment transaction gateway. So if you transfer some amount from your account to other, the payment will be received very fast receiving end, if you choose as paypal as your payment transfer gateway.
                Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

I think I will be checking on Paypal and Moneybookers. Although paypal charges some processing fees as far as I know. Thanks though.. i'll keep the search on.

Comment

It all depends on your particular business needs. But I will also suggest to take a look at Sagepay. Then there is Google Checkout which is relatively easy to set up and integrate with your Web site.

Comment

According to my experience, I feel Google checkout is the best payment gateway. The verification process of Google checkout is better than any other payment gateway available and thus it reduces the risk of fraud.

Comment

PayPal allows for credit card payment and deduction from a bank account. Then the eCheck capability is also available. In this way I find PayPal more diverse. With Google Checkout, customers can only use the credit or debit card.

Comment

It depends what country your customers belong to. There is no harm in keeping multiple payment gateways on your website. But Paypal is most preferred according to me. It is easy to set a Paypal account.

Comment

For Me, Paypal and Google Checkout Online are the best payment gateway.

Comment

Paypal and Google Checkout are the best payment gateways according to me. Paypal is instant and very simple to use. Google checkout takes a long time to process the payments and if you sent a huge payment then you might have to wait for hours or even a day. But it has proved to very secure and reliable.

Comment

Working...
                              X