Bandwidth Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwidth Calculator

It has always been difficult for those who run resource consuming sites like social networking, media, game servers to know how much bandwidth it is consuming. In middle of the month you see a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" message appear on the website and that annoys you the most..

I would like to know if there is any tool available in the market which allows us to calculate the exact bandwidth usage?

This is something I have never figured out. I am guessing that there is some kind of place where you can look at the bandwidth usage, or some way to calculate it. Yet, I still have not figured that out. I just keep my fingers crossed and home I don't use too much.

Comment

You can calculate the total bandwidth usage from the Control Panel. All control panels come with an option as far as I have seen

Comment

Ah, well I am of to fiddle with my control panel and find that option. Figures I would be searching for some mathematical equation, trying to make it harder on myself, and turns out the solution is simple... DOH

Comment

Are such third party Bandwidth Calculator Tools are reliable and shows you accurate figure ? I havenít tried any one yet.

Comment

Working...
          X