AWstats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWstats

I notice that one of the statistic tools available on cPanel is AWstats. It seems a good and reliable tool using which you find out most stats you need to know about your website.

Do you often use AWstats?

Yes, most users prefer Awstats as their primary stats counter. Then there is Google Analytics which provides a great deal of information about people visiting your site.

Comment

I have found Awstats much helpful. I never used Google Analytics as Awstats provides all the information that I need

Comment

Yes, I use it weekly on all my sites. I also use Google Analytics. Provides a great deal of information about people visiting your site.

Comment

I have read many positive reviews about Google Analytics, but I have never used it. I think I should give it a try.

should we have an account on Adsense to use Google Analytics ?

Comment

You can sign up from here

Google Analytics | Official Website

the above link gives you complete information along with the sign up process link.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
              should we have an account on Adsense to use Google Analytics ?
              There's no need to have Google Adsense account if you want to use Google Analytic. Adsense is different from Analytics

Comment

I am tempted to try Google Analytics too. But I see most of us prefer Awstats.. I believe also because it is available in the control panel for free...

Comment

I use Awstats only because it is available in cPanel. Mind you, I am too lazy to login at multiple accounts to check the stats

Anyone using Google Analytics could please let us know the difference that you might have experienced between GA and Awstats?

Comment

I'm a big fan of StatCounter and have been for years. I have also used Awstats. but StatCounter is something I have been used to.

Comment

Working...
                    X