Cloud Hosting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Hosting....

Today,in the web hosting industry,everyone is talking about Cloud Hosting. It is supposed to have both pro's and con's.

We would like to know your opinions about Cloud Hosting.Please feel free to discuss about this topic,here.....

Also,please complete the poll and let us know if you agree to the new technology or not...
    Yes
    81.82%
    No
    18.18%

Definite yes from me, cloud hosting will lead the hosting word very soon, it is the awareness and the knowledge of the people that is keeping it in the dark

Cloud computing is the best innovation so far, it is beneficial to the user as it is elastic , Multi-tenancy, reliable, scalable and secured.

Comment

Yes, I believe that Cloud Hosting would be the future of Website Hosting world. While discussing about Cloud Hosting and it's popularity in the website hosting industry, it becomes necessary to highlight what actually is Cloud Hosting. You may find a brief article about Cloud Hosting on WHUK Blog. Refer the below link:-

Website Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting UK Blog

Comment

Yes it is true Cloud Hosting will lead the web hosting world soon. As cloud hosting benefits the users from the various angles. it's scalability and cost efficient is the common known advantages.

Comment

Am not much sure about it,but reading at some articles I suppose Cloud hosting to be a promising technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Crosby View Post
            Am not much sure about it,but reading at some articles I suppose Cloud hosting to be a promising technology.
            Indeed, it is. Cloud hosting is all about Redundancy.

Comment

Though i have voted for YES, i am not sure about the future, You never know what new things will come up and what new hackers will find to break down this technology also.

Comment

Cloud hosting is the new buzz that has swiped the hosting industry these days. Cloud hosting can be supposed to a promising technology indeed.As per my knowledge,with the increasing number of customers hosted on a cloud,number of servers too can be increased without any downtime to any of the pre-existing websites. This would be an important factor when opting for hosting your website/s on a cloud architecture.

Comment

I have also found that the users that are searching for the cloud hosting is increasing day by day

Comment

Well, the answer depends on the kind of results users will get on the Cloud hosting architecture. If Cloud hosting offers better reliability, redundancy and stability with good uptime guarantee then Cloud hosting is definitely the future

Comment

Cloud hosting is a technology designed to offer redundancy. Though initially we may face some downtime,but if web hosting providers offering Cloud services,manage to rectify the flaws,then Im sure Cloud hosting can solve the problem of downtime.

Comment

If Cloud hosting can ensure data protection and protection against vulnerable attacks on the website then Cloud hosting is definitely the future of web hosting

Comment

Cloud Hosting is the easy way to get web hosting, servers, and you can storage data as per your need. Cloud computing can easily scale to thousands of servers to make resources available as they are needed. I too think cloud hosting will lead the hosting world soon.

Comment

As I said in another forum, cloud hosting itself can't be the future. Cloud hosting done wrong can be disastrous too and absolutely no better than traditional hosting such as dedicated servers. One of the cloud hosting leaders, Rackspace cloud had a rough journey in the beginning, if you have access to their inner customer support community, you'd see all the complaints about the down time and responsiveness problems. Actually still some customers report problems about their cloud hosting service.
                            Last edited by Harry; 16-11-09, 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed spam links

Comment

Cloud hosting is IMO still in the development phase and is yet to achieve 100% perfection.One thing that cloud hosting supposes to be promising is the concept.It may be possible that initially users may face downtime,but learning through the mistakes can help cloud to operate with 100% efficiency.

Comment

Working...
                              X