.london domain cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .london domain cost

Can some one from the staff please tell me how much does a .london domain cost with you?

Originally posted by neoanderson120 View Post
    Can some one from the staff please tell me how much does a .london domain cost with you?
    If the domain gets allocated to you, it will be 34.99 per year.

Comment

Does that mean if we request a .london domain and it isn't approved in our name then we are refunded or is the requesting of domain charges nothing initially?

Comment

Originally posted by brobert View Post
        Does that mean if we request a .london domain and it isn't approved in our name then we are refunded or is the requesting of domain charges nothing initially?
        You will need to pay the applicable charges for the desired domain. If it isn't approved in your name then you will be refunded the whole amount as a credit to your account.

Comment

Do you also offer .mobile domains?

Comment

Hi Emlyn,

Yes we do. It comes at a mere cost of 8.40 GBP /year and you can register it from here.

Search for the preferred domain name with the extension in the search box, hitting the search button would lead you to the order page.

Please feel free to post here incase you need any help with it, we'd be glad to assist.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I have requested a domain registration from your website now. Hope to see it registered soon

Comment

Working...
              X