Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What factors should you consider when choosing a domain name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What factors should you consider when choosing a domain name?

I plan to purchase a domain name. Can somebody point me in the correct direction for a domain name? What factors should be taken into account when selecting a domain name?

Yes, I also intend to know how to choose a perfect Domain name. As we are living in a Digitalised era. I wish to purchase a Domain name for my business.

Comment

Hello! Hope you are fine. I can help you with it. First of all, let us understand what is a Domain name.
      The domain name is the site's "identity" on the net, and how customers will reach you.
      Some of the factors to be considered while choosing a Domain name:
      1. Pick a good keyword-rich web domain or your brand.
      2. Avoid top-level domain names with uncommon endings.
      3. Use descriptive websites to go along with your domain.
      4. Take a simple name.

Comment

You can also try the Domain name generator. I used it and got a perfect Domain name. I get huge traffic on my site.

Comment

Yes, That’s a great idea for bringing traffic to your site. A good Domain name helps in getting traffic on site.

Comment

You can also secure the Domain to prevent it from being stolen and it is said we should avoid numbers and hyphens. Because it becomes difficult for your visitors to memorize them.

Comment

It's the same with your name; it's your identity. Your name is what others remember you by. People will forget it if it is unique. On the other hand, if your name is simple and common, people will remember you quickly.

Comment

You're not going to change it anytime soon. So you should select it very carefully. Because it is a one-time effort with a long-term outcome.

Comment

Working...
                X