Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer a Domain Name

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the process of the domain transfer? Is it safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider? Is there any risk while transferring a domain name from one registrar to another?

Hello,

Transferring a domain name is a very easy and hassle-free process, you don't need to worry about that. You just need to share your domain panel login details to your current web hosting or domain registrar, they will easily migrate or transfer your domain name.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
      Hello,

Transferring a domain name is a very easy and hassle-free process, you don't need to worry about that. You just need to share your domain panel login details to your current web hosting or domain registrar, they will easily migrate or transfer your domain name.
      Yes, you are right Riley. Transferring a domain name from one registrar to another is a very simple process.

Comment

Transferring a domain name from one registrar to another is quite an easy process. You just need to share your domain control panel details to your current domain registrar. They'll easily migrate your domain name from your old registrar to their environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven View Post
          Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the process of the domain transfer? Is it safe to transfer a domain name from a provider to another provider? Is there any risk while transferring a domain name from one registrar to another?
          Hello,

Transferring a domain name from one registrar to another is quire easy. You just need to follow the mentioned steps:
          • Login to your domain name control panel.
          • The domain name should be unlocked for domain transfer.
          • The domain authorization code or EPP code should be generated from the current domain control panel.
          • After getting the EPP code, apply that EPP code or Authorization code from the domain receiving service provider to start the transfer.
          • Once the transfer is started, you might receive an email asking for confirmation about your transfer from your present service provider. Do follow the procedure as per the mail.
          • Within the specified time, the domain would get transferred from your present service provider to the new hosting provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post

Hello,

Transferring a domain name from one registrar to another is quire easy. You just need to follow the mentioned steps:
            • The domain authorization code or EPP code should be generated from the current domain control panel.
            • After getting the EPP code, apply that EPP code or Authorization code from the domain receiving service provider to start the transfer.
            • Once the transfer is started, you might receive an email asking for confirmation about your transfer from your present service provider. Do follow the procedure as per the mail.
            • Within the specified time, the domain would get transferred from your present service provider to the new hosting provider.
            Thank you, Rodney, for sharing such beneficial information.

You have nicely explained all the important terms of transferring the domain name from one host to another.

Comment

I wanted to keep the same domain name so I requested a domain transfer from Squarespace to Dreamhost, but I'm not sure what this entails. Does only the domain name get transferred? Or does it still link to my old Squarespace website? I'm trying to start from scratch and build a new website with a Wordpress theme using my old domain name, but that won't work if my Squarespace site is still up and Nox Vidmate VLC running.
              Last edited by winkibili; 19-04-21, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Transferring a domain name from one registrar to another is quite easy. You just need to follow the mentioned steps:
                Hey Robyn you have nicely explained all the important steps that are required to transfer a domain name from one registrar to another.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, these are the right steps to transferring a domain name from one to another.

Comment

Working...
                  X