Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Sub Domain and Where to Buy?

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the detailed explanation of Sub Domain? Where we can buy this. Is there any specific website for this?

Hello,

A subdomain is, as the name would propose, it is an additional section of your main domain name. You easily create subdomains through your cPanel control panel. It helps to organize and navigate the different sections of your main website.
    You can not purchase the subdomain. Subdomain rights go with the domain. You can add them in your control panel as a subdomain (every hosting control panel like cPanel has this option) so that the webserver configuration and the DNS configuration is updated to make them work.

Comment

Hey,

A subdomain is an additional part of your main domain name. Subdomains are mainly build to organize and operate the different sections of your website. You can easily create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain through your cPanel control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
        Hey,

A subdomain is an additional part of your main domain name. Subdomains are mainly build to organize and operate the different sections of your website. You can easily create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain through your cPanel control panel.
        Yes, you are right Aiden. As I said, subdomain is the part of root domain name. You can create subdomain under main account.

Comment

The subdomain is a subpart of your root domain name. Anyone can easily create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain through your cPanel control panel. You can not purchase the subdomain. Subdomain rights go with the domain. You can add them in your control panel as a subdomain so that the webserver configuration and the DNS configuration is updated to make them work.
          Example: abc.examples.com - abc is the subdomain name of the examples root domain name.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_J View Post
            The subdomain is a subpart of your root domain name. Anyone can easily create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain through your cPanel control panel. You can not purchase the subdomain. Subdomain rights go with the domain. You can add them in your control panel as a subdomain so that the webserver configuration and the DNS configuration is updated to make them work.
            Example: abc.examples.com - ABC is the subdomain name of the examples root domain name.
            Yes, you are right. Recently I got one article on subdomains. You can also check it: Sub Domains – Explanation And Benefits

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post

Yes, you are right. Recently I got one article on subdomains. You can also check it: Sub Domains – Explanation And Benefits
              Hello Rodney,

The mentioned article is quite good and informative. I get all the required information from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven View Post

Yes, you are right Aiden. As I said, subdomain is the part of root domain name. You can create subdomain under main account.
                Thank you Sven for recognising my answer.

Comment

Thanks a lot to all of you for sharing such a piece of beneficial information about subdomains.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven View Post
                    Hello,

A subdomain is, as the name would propose, it is an additional section of your main domain name. You easily create subdomains through your cPanel control panel. It helps to organize and navigate the different sections of your main website.
                    You can not purchase the subdomain. Subdomain rights go with the domain. You can add them in your control panel as a subdomain (every hosting control panel like cPanel has this option) so that the webserver configuration and the DNS configuration is updated to make them work.
                    Yes, subdomain is the part of your main domain name. You can not buy it externally.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post

Thank you for sharing such a beneficial article of subdomain. I have also searched a lot about subdomain and its benefits.

Comment

Yes, a subdomain is the subpart of your root domain name. Anyone can easily create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain through your cPanel control panel. You can not purchase the subdomain.

Comment

Working...
                        X