BackOrder Domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BackOrder Domain?

I want to register a domain who is already taken though i can request back order. Does it mean if i will win the auction then that domain will be mine?

Originally posted by skyvia View Post
    I want to register a domain who is already taken though i can request back order. Does it mean if i will win the auction then that domain will be mine?

Backorder is the service that provides the vital information regarding the websites which is yet to be sold.Always we cannot monitor the domain names which is going to be expired.So that we can backorder the domain names.For backordering the domain names thewebpole has the service for reasonable cost.

Comment

Hi Skyvia,

I would like to recommend you to please come on live chat which will defiantly help. To clarify all your queries please get in touch with our Billing Department .

Regards
      UK VPS Hosting || SEO Server || Cloud Hosting
      Looking for extra income ?
      Join our webhosting affiliate program and earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

hi,
        yeah if you back order that domain name if you comes to win means you will own that domain automatically.so you can do back order that domain name.

Comment

Basically, a domain name can be backordered only after the completion of Redemption Period. Once the redemption period is over, you can put a backorder request for that domain name. When a domain name is backordered, registrar waits for a specific period and checks if there are any more requests for that domain or not. If there are no more requests other than yours, the domain will be registered under your name. However, if there are multiple backorder requests for the same domain name, there will be a bidding for the domain name which can be viewed through the account interface. And finally the domain will be registered under the name of the highest bidder.
          Last edited by Emma; 02-12-11, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X