Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Increase The Value Of A Domain Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Increase The Value Of A Domain Name?

I have a domain name that has been owned more than a year.
    But I did not blog or anything on the domain name.
    I believe that domain names have value.
    What should I do?

Why do you believe that the domain has value? Is it a keyword rich domain name? Better to get some content added and then sell the website with domain name

Comment

You can increase it value by improving its back links to . As well if you can improve you website visibility on search engine then your website could be in big demand and which can indirectly effect your website domain.

Comment

An empty domain with no content has ZERO Value nor you can expect huge returns if it's not brand-able domain name !

As Matt recommended you that you need to build content, gather links for your domain so that it's value may get increased.
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

A Complete Webhosting and Promotion Service India.

Originally posted by skyvia View Post
          What should I do?
          For your increase in domain value you need to optimize your domain for search engines. If the targeted traffic increase your domain value will increase automatically.

Comment

@skyvia
            you should develop your old aged domain with great content and play some SEO tricks which will help you attrack more traffic hence it's value may get increased.
            Yeah, blank domian name is of No value IMO.

Comment

In order to increase the value of a domain name it is important to get quality backlinks from signatures, blog posts, directory submissions and it is also important to have quality content. Moreover the domain value will surely increase if your website is getting a good response.
              WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Hosting UKDedicated Server UK
              Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Unless your domain name is a catchy phrase that a company might want, you're not very likely to get much for it. Work on building a nice website. It doesn't have to be hundreds of pages. Even ten pages of really good content can be enough to give people a reason to link to your site. It just takes work.

Comment

Yes, I think the best way of increasing the value of a domain name is building a website for it and putting quality content there. You can start with a blog if you don't want to spend so much time and effort building a website from scratch.

Comment

The value of a domain name can also be increased by getting backlinks for it. Backlinks will bring more website traffic and thereby the domain value will improve. You can get backlinks by social bookmarking, posting comments on the relevant blogs/articles and also by maintaining a good presence on the relevant forums.

Comment

I agree with Rachael and Steffee about backlinks. Did you know that Google was initially going to be named Backrub, as in getting backlinks? That shows how important they are to Google.

Time is a website's friend. Letting your domain age which can enhance its value, all the whilst working to add content and improve your website, is a good investment. It's truly worth the time and effort.

Comment

In order to increase value of the domain, I think it is essential to perform off site optimization and on site optimization. Moreover Quality link backs, directory submissions, forum signatures, blog postings and adding high quality content are very efficient ways to increase the value of any domain.

Comment

Submitting good Press Releases at regular time intervals is also a great way of increasing the domain value.

Comment

Make friends with fellow webmasters who have websites with similar content. Write guest commentary on one another's sites, mentioning your domain and linking to your own website at the end of the article. Create your own little web ring.

Comment

Originally posted by skyvia View Post
                              What should I do?
                              you can increase the value by creating more traffic to your website, for that do SEO...

Comment

Working...
                              X